Reviews for Begin at the End
overstreets chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwwwwh, poor Rosie
me chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Winter King begins well, but then becomes rather wordy and predictable. Too many clichés... Could perhaps be 1/2 as long and work better.

I like the theme, and you have lots of good elements to work with, just needs a bit of editing. Things left unsaid can be most powerful. I like when you leave me reading between the lines, when my imagination can do a bit of work too.
BlueEyes444 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
This was sosososososo beautiful. I loved it. :)
me chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Love it! I am enthralled by the cyclical quality of time, the rhythm of repetitive lines, format and spacing, ...and how the relationship develops... you've somehow turned clichéd imagery into a subtle dance of time and emotion.

I'd also like to comment on an earlier reviewer's comment regarding recognition of characters; the characters are an inspirational springboard. Should it matter if I recognize someone specific in the writing? That kind of requirement, obvious recognition of a subject, would be forcing superficial details onto what might otherwise be simply beautiful writing. Each of us has our own vision of who these people have become. The next generation were only children in the last pages of the entire series!
Catching the Lexicon chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Wow, the imagery in this poem is amazing. One thing, though, and and this applies to a lot of people in writing pairings (NextGen pairings especially): If you hadn't included the pairing in the author's note, I'd have no idea who you were talking about. This happens a lot with NextGen because so much is left up to the imagination. A lot of HP NG romance could apply to anyone at all. So, perhaps you could try to add a bit more information, somehow, to clue others in to who you're talking about. But I really do love this poem. "You paint the sun/All FireandOrangeandGold". So beautiful.
acciolove-x chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This one was really good, I understood what Ginny was feeling throughout, keep writing :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
So cool. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Oooohhhh...I loved it. :D
me chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Best yet! I like how the atmosphere changes from guilt and sadness to reality, yet the real is way better than what is being lamented. Like seeing the sun come up after a long dark night...

I'd like to know who is taking the pictures.

And I enjoyed the glimpse into the family life of the next generations of Malfoys!

thanks again
northstar9195 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow...normally I am not a huge fan of poetry, but this really captured my attention. It flows really well and give alot of details while still leaving something to the imagination.
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Well, this was great. :D It flowed really good and I think it was perfect. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
That...was...simply amazing. I think it was one of mine. :D
Just the Wind chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Nope. Not my favorite, the first one still has me captivated. That being said, it's a good one, just not as full of plot and goregousness as the first of this series.
Just the Wind chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I like the counting, it's unique and perfect. Great ending on this one. (sorry for the short review, I'm running out of praises for you)
Just the Wind chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This one's a bit tricky. You switched views (first, second, and third person) throughout the poem, which I'm not a huge fan of. That being said, it's still wonderful, and I still can't wait to read more. Also, one last note, you spelled 'confident' wrong at the beginning of the poem.