Reviews for A Malfoy Gets What A Malfoy Wants
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This was great; I really enjoyed reading it and I think you did a fantastic job.
EllaWinchester24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This needs a sequel! You cannot leave this awesomeness hanging!
myst77 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
No wonder you got so many reviews for a one-shot!
My favourite dialog-
"If some of you inarticulate imbeciles have found this an appropriate time to keel over and die please do so outside the classroom. I have not the time, nor the slightest bit of inclination to clean up one of your worthless corpses today. Now, turn to page 257 and, however difficult it must be, keep your mouths shut!"

This was AWESOME! Siriusly Awesome.
Please... A sex scene! I badly want to see a dominant, badass Draco and a confused Harry making out! Please, oh please!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
lol~! love it~!
Aria Eragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely loved the beginning - I almost interrupted my professor with my laughing during Harry and Ron's antics.
However, I do wish you had added more to Hermione's dare (for example, Snape trying to piss her off by comparing her to Umbridge and her "hem hems", etc, and maybe ending with a mentor thing?), and made a less cliché ending.
Over all though, it was fairly good!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh my...wow. Just wow.

Brilliant job, dude
anaraz chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
very cute fic
EverettEvan99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is a very amusing story darling... U deserve my applause :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
horrible.. scary.. BRILLIANT
Lolololo chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
asdghjkl!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was one of the cutest one-shots EVER.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Every time I read this, it just never gets old haha... you should write more of this 'cause it's good stuff...
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
cute, super cute
Aloec chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Every time I read this it just gets better.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I could not breath, the fangirl in me went mad at the end of this, it is one oclock in the morning and i had to hold my breath so i wouldnt scream
Awsome and fluffy