Reviews for Iridescent Green
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
God damn.

I thought I loved his pairing before I read this. But now, now I just hate Annabeth. Gid damn, I hope she dies and I hope Rick realizes that Nico and Percy would be a much better couple. I know that sounds harsh, but seriously...Nico is just that type of person, he isn't the most open about everything, and Pervy is just too sweet and naive, it's enough to cancel that out. They would cancel each other out. Nicks dark was and sled y's lightness may clash a little bit, but slowly, they'd have to mix and mingle and become one absolutely perfect shade of iridescent gray.

This was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Omg, this is perf. 3
Tamja Vinminen chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Love the awesome font thingy! great writing, so in character, thalico hater doesnt know what the frak their talking about. and gayness is wonderful.
themindlessscribbles chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Well. I read what the Thalico Hater no.1 person said. And I have the complete opposite to say. It was well written with and excellent speed. Not to fast even though it's not very long. A wonderful piece of poetry.

Nico was kept in character really well. That actually expect Nico would act like that.

I LOVE it. (also I tyhink that there shouldn't be a rule saying that gay pairings are automatically T)
Thalico Hater No. 1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'm a bit slow, but is this a gay pairing?That's extremely OOC! AND this ISN'T supposed to be a K fic!

I'm sorry but I hate it.
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow i have never seen anything written like this .i adored it.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, that was amazing, but a demigod would have hated the awesome font-thing, it's a good thing I don't have dyslexia. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue