Reviews for Time to heal
Update pls
tinkermist99 chapter 4 . 3/25
plzz update
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
As I said before, get a beta. That way you won't lose any readers and you will get more reviews. However, I'm sorry to say that I won't be continuing with the story. But don't let me discourage you on continuing with the story. Get a beta to look over your story and you will do fine. Good luck.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Again, same thing I said in the first chapter. I really do like your idea, it's just straightening out all the errors in the chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I truly love the idea and how you started the story, but I think you should totally get a beta for this story. There is a lot of mistakes that are taking the interest away from the story. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, I'm just giving you some feedback on what I thought after reading this chapter.
Annabelle chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Can't wait for you to start updating again! Will you all the way!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Keep writing more
Destineyofme chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
it's a great story Please write some more soon
Ira Bell chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Please update soon I need more
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Chapter 2: Drug and Curse of Queen Serenity
that into as all of the Food I Ate more then it happened the Very loudest Three SNAP My Scream was heard Queen Serenity had Made me Immortal as Punishment officially but the verty as all food from Edward Two kids Were Eight I Burned for three Painfully days then my last scream was heard oh my god Bella they all heard it then then ran faster but sighted myself with Eight kids ended up with Anime Crimson eyes and dead pale skin she has what Eight hybrid children from each both then the newspapers reported myself had Alien-looking children look Seven years old myself was a Vampire never sleep at all it is done I am a Vampire myself with my best friends had Eight kids from the same thing look dead to the world were added as members that it was delivered taught the kids differently then it happened her scream was heard oh my GOD Her hands dropped had a Vision it came on line and actvating Alice they read the newspaper they are looking for us/them had hybrid children haif-human and half-Vampire we are ERUPTING That it happened CRASH! Then Too late it was too toxic but more poisons with the hybrids with the each with tri-races with as all of them Erupting from the bodies vanishing to the Volturi but crumbling then it came too late it Changed forever but lost the Ablity to have kids but it was all Into of the United States of America But it came too soon the friends loved ones with as all families were into late middle age had doped up kids crumbling joined us into America but crashed but made us Immortal but reawaken but the hybrids as all of them mated into their teens then crashing as all but had kids but stopped but came to soon they all of them look very too old but it happened aged too fastest but it causing them to be a new race but the families were forbidden of us/them then it caused our aging to stop offically but frozen us like them gained golden eyes like Martians our cover up story we were humanoids from other planets using from a webpage the young Vulcan woman had a big mouth while gossiping oh man it came too late the Prizes as all of them took over from them but had as all of them killed but slain but causing them to merge it happened Exploding as all of them but it came too soon had the looks of very old Vampires and Shattered looked young then who were ancient Vampires held the law now it's too late ruling but each half fled to America reported What Egypt Stolen so our homes as well we now live here I Deported my temple to here holy crap Strom herself Fainted why you three Ack he is Muscular them it Merged with his then it happened more of them gone but it Exploded with as all Crafts others as all then Shattering but came too late with the Signs deported but it happened CRASH! Was a starship but ourselves dressed like Jaffa warriors ourselves had a host but broken free but deported dropping as all Vampires it Was onto Vulcan for now within but as all of the housing moved it came too soon the last humans were as all families as slaves merging but Shattering but Exploding as all of them as Ancient Vampires took over Earth then it happened they had children much many more as all of them lost my two others to old age free of them but the other two Exploding but it had changed but lost the animals saved from death interbreeding but it caused it to Shatter but Exploded from sight spit four spat out dirt of the planet Vulcan oh man Paul sorry where the pets here they had young kittens and puppies but it was all over for now but it happened it was different but changed they caused this humanity is Extinct but saved oh man we are on your world yes to live here holy moses that's T'Khut they were too smart like geniuses but the Volturi heard this about as all onto planets they were furious but it happened we never aged look young but a more than beyond centuries older than them they were Enraged of ancient-looking creatures of the night haunting them all they declared martial law but ourselves were young-looking but ancient by now.
Goldielover chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Look forward to reading more of this one. Was always a sucker for a Bella/Carlisle story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Please please please write more i love it