Reviews for Etymologies
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You had me for a minute, right up until she said "It's about Casimir, isn't it?" I thought maybe it was a past love or something, but I caught on after that. Tricky you though, lol. Good job, I really liked it, though Dorothy was a little bit soft, but you've got wiggle room if she's pregnant, and married to Quatre of course.

The writing looked good, I didn't see any typos and you did very good with research on the name Casimir. I love it when people actually research the names they're going to use! :)

I hope to see more from you, and I loved this story! Good job!
Kanela chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awwwww... :D

So cute! I loved it! It's been a while since I read your stories, totally made my night hehe.

be happy!
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Magnificent story.

Oh, that was so feindishly clever, I take my metaphorical hat off to you.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
j2040 too lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
My dear, It's quite a while.. And here I even thought I forgot about my GW fandom..

We all knew that Quatre tends to over-think almost everything. But that is his outmost charm for goodness sake..

I miss your fics.. I am at another fandom as of this time but it seems that I cannot completely ignore my 4xD addiction.. (pareho tayong nabuhay dahil sa frozen teardrop) :D

Ingat lagi..

Love & Peace!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
lol nice
racquellimotzerelli chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
omg i loved it. it's been ages since a QxD fic was made and yours was worth the wait! read all your QxD fic, btw. pls pls upload more! i love you! i love this! except it was a little easy to guess halfway that Dorothy was preggers. still a good laugh and "aww" though! :)
pansy25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like it. Its so nice to see Quarte jealous. I truly wonderful sequel to paramour... Good job!
Empress Scarlette chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
haha, I love this very much!

So much like Paramour, but so different, too. I love it! Please write more, I'm glad you're back writing!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well I think this is a very cute and clever follow-up to Paramour. I like how Dorothy is so oblivious until the end, and I like how it is all about their baby.

And just for the record, I'm glad that you're writing again!

You rock! Please write more! :D
The Orange Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Just for the record, your writing is still as awesome as ever. :) And jeez I feel like a stalker now LOL /shoots self/

I had a feeling it'd turn out the way it did, but Quatre's realisation at the end just really brought a silly grin to my face. You should really try and write more and more and more. XD (Yes that's just a selfish part of me speaking.)

I especially liked the private joke about mega-Helens; it seems just so them to share that, and oh-so-Dorothy to twist it into anything related to Libra. Or war, in general.