Reviews for All Is Fair In Love and Judgement
Starbar20 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Please give us more! How does it end? Does Naveen live? Wat happens next? This is such a good story plz give us more!
Tiana chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I love how protective Naveen is.
Taang chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
So sad :(
Bookworm47889 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
. .Bastard.
TheMagnoliaQueen chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod... This... Where do I even start?! It has a good storyline, good suspence, everything's portrayed accuratly... I LOVE YOU. And I, for one, have mixed emotions about Damien's death. Happy because he's the bad guy and raped and abused Tiana. Irony because I was sure that Naveen would kill his sorry ass. Pity for his low self-esteem. Sadness because he was a terrible sinner and is burning in Hell now. Anger and impression because you're a better author than me at making me feel all these emotions at once. The abusiveness even made me feel protective and angry and even a little scared!
On the other hand, the diologe(spelling?), grammar and overuse of '!' could be improved. Crap, I feel mean now.
Living in New Orleans myself, I think you have our speech down. We say 'ya'll' and 'yeah, buddy!' and 'I'll tell ya' what!' and other things like that. Heh, instead of saying New Orleans like, "New Orlines" like northerners do, we say it like, "Nawlens" 'cuz that's how we role.
You have everything perfect! You, madam, are amazing. Please get the next chapter up soon. Or not. *sniffle* I never get anythang I wish foar! Maybe It'll werk if I wish harder! Oh please, please, please, please, PLEASE!
Ha, really though. You're awesome.
PrettyGirlRock24 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Love it! Update soon! Can't wait for more! PLZ update soon! :)
MyahLyah chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
So glad to see an update from you!

I'm also pleased about Damien's demise. He deserved a harsh one after all the pain he' given to both Naveen and Tiana, especially to Tiana who will now have to get tested to see if she have any diseases no thanks to him always drugging her up.

For a second there I totally thought that Naveen was going to die. I know that he still got a very long road to go when physcially healing, but I know he'll be fine. He's got Tiana's love and support to look forward to.

Damien is no longer there to harass them as Tiana and Naveen need each other. Tiana more than Naveen because of the mental trauma as well. She's a strong woman but that kind of abuse should never be brushed aside, even if everyone copes with that kind of trauma differently.

Awesome chapter and I look forward to more!
princess tricia chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Oh lord. Please let everything be okay. I know I've said that I loved suspence. But not this much suspence. Please hurry and update fast. I'm so excited right now.
damonika2009 chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
Ooh I was scared a moment there ain't gone lie! About that dream and Naveen! Update soon!
Jules chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
damn these cliffies! lol update asap. this story is great