Reviews for Ow!
LinBates chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
At this point I don't think Arthur even thinks about leaving Merlin behind. He's taken him on every patrol, quest, hunting trip or outting from the citital since the beginning. He would no more think of leaving Merlin behind than he would think of leaving his horse, saddlebag or bedroll! Merlin is just something that Arthur takes when he leaves the castle.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The big prat. Awww pouting Merlin's so cute.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Too cute
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
aw! Arthur's finally learning ;D cool oneshot!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Cute! And funny! I liked it!
sesshouluver chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
LOL! Absolutely, damnably, cute! Loved it!
redlily188 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my goodness! I could most definatley see this happen! Ah ha! You show that Arthur is not all that dense and knows exactly what Merlin is planning to do! This was a spectacular story- so spectacular, in fact, that I'm adding it to my favourites!

Forbearnan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Nice drabble. Though, I'm kind of tired of Arthur abusing Merlin. They really butchered their relationship in season 3.

But, anyways, good drabble.

Suzie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well written but coming from someone who finds Arthur's constant abuse of Merlin (which is suppose to be funny) not funny. I don't like how Arthur treats him in this so much either. So no offence and I know that it's how he as a friend treats Merlin. But why is this in the 'friendship' genre? I think the reason it slightly annoys me in the 3rd series and how he treats him, is because it's completely and entirely one sided. Merlin is just so sweet and doting. And Arthur's abuse of him isn't at all friendly. I think it's the power differences that does it. Merlin may be more powerful, but it's not like he can use that, and he can't hit Arthur back or he'll get it worse. It's sad really. Hurting someone who he thinks he has a clear advantage over isn't funny. You have a nice way of writing and it's nothing against this fic. I just don't like the way he treats him in series 3 (or some of series 2 for that matter, though just the reset parts, with power abuse and general meanness).
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Cute... I like : "If Arthur wanted to pull Merlin around by his ear, who were they to stop him?" But I thought that was really mean of Arthur...

...Do I say that a lot? I think I do. I'll shut up now...
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Andromeda Fall chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha brilliant - i loved it :D
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aw, poor Merlin Dx Great little one shot though :3
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hehe! Really liked this. :)
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Cute. :) Poor Merlin lol.