Reviews for Just Like That
Montara chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
It's sad, what happened with Phineas and Ursula. But now it's Severus and Hermione's turn for the book. I know they'll use it well, even to ride camels :)))

Thank you. I enjoyed reading your story.
Montara chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I can understand Phineas Nigellus, he really did wanted to tell her about that book but she thought she had nothing to learn from the portraits...and now she'll have some grovelling to do :D
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
"And Phineas Nigellus will have a fit."

-I would count that as additional dealer profit, myself...

Lovely end!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent. I think Hermione should persist (and perhaps grovel a bit) and find out about that book before using it again.

But then, she's never listened to Black before, why should she now? (interesting that she's Deputy Head so young, but Minerva undoubtedly wants to keep the Gryffindor dynasty intact, even though Filius is undoubtedly far more qualified).
Meloe-bkl chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Great story! Can't stop smiling! :)
Knitchick chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Very sweet story.
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Nice story.
Miravisu chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
*giggles*

Dramatic and funny :)
wallyflower chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Now part of me is afraid of the time when the book will no longer work for them :-/ What a lovely, entertaining story! Thank you!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
love it beautifully well written:)
MegaNerdAlert chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This was a adorable. I'd have loved it if it had been longer. Hell, I know it has closed up well enough, but you could keep going...
Sol en la Noche chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
That was super cute. The portraits were a fantastic touch.
bellegeste chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I really hope people bother to follow the link to the illustration. It adds the perfect finishing touch to the story.
notwritten chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Jani chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This is very clever! I enjoyed it, and such a cast of Headmasters/mistresses! Thanks for writing.