Reviews for If Ever You Wanted It
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Huh...you know, this one-shot was actually pretty good for a first try at writing for a fandom. I read the Crimson Cross manga on a whim when I was browsing online, and while I was highly disappointed in the ending I too thought it had potential. I really felt sorry for Karl, and I wanted Henry staked in the worst way. I hope that you decide to write more for this fandom, as it certainly had potential, especially as crossover fodder. :)
unknown chibi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
please write more! D: there is so little fanfics for crimson cross! which is major sad face.
Kirihara Reii chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
it's great. IF there was more of this, it'll be nice. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
so I find this amazing, short, but amazing manga and I think " wow that was awesome, the perfect manga for people with my tastes to write a fanfiction off of. and what do I find? one single, well written and definetley worth my time, fanfiction. ONE! I am so depressed...
Jessca chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I agree with you on the fanbase thing. I love Crimson Cross, I unfortunitly can't write stories very well so I don't think I will be writing any stories.
ayanami-verloren chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'll review! Because I think this is awesome and I love Crimson Cross... And I'm thinking of doing a fanfiction based on it, hetalia style, hahaha! This is very, very, very interesting. It is just how I view Elliot, possessive and obsessed. I'M HAPPY SOMEONE WROTE FOR CRIMSON BLOOD
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Just when I thought ther series had been abandoned... thank you so much for writing this!
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very good! :)
chibialex chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved it _
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
:D I just want to hug u! I just brought the manga today and LOVE IT!
newbie.happy.yeah.1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
lol nice XD

Actually Im a ElliotxKarl fan too but i was just too lazy and impatiant to make up a sub catagory for Crimson Cross. And just think I have about two or three fanfics of them that I can now up laod...so thanks XD

And I like your fanfic and I personally like the possesive Elliot.
moonchaser316 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love this series! Im not very fond of vamps but this series pulled me in. This fanfic is really goid so far and i hope you update soon! Im surprised there arent any more crimson cross fanfics! The first book totally screams yaoi! But i guess its not all that popular, i only found out about it last week! So anyway, sorry im rambling, please update soon and cure my boredom or i will die!
NICHA chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ah, this is a nice fanfic.

frankly, I was surprised that there was only one up for this title.

I have the book, but I just haven't gotten around to writing one for this book yet.

I think I will.

Sohei NICHA
Miss Megz chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
mmm Crimson Cross is awesome. I enjoy it so much. Hard to find good vampire ANYTHING. I wish this was a series instead of just a couple chapters. I could REALLY get into this being a series.
JK-Chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful story! I'm surprised there is a fandom for this at all! XD I hope you write more, as I will definitely be looking forward to them very much!

I'm in the middle of writing one or two myself, but not in the ElliotxKarl pairing (not sure if you're aware or not, but the manga is only a prequel, the real series is a 4-volume light novel with other main characters). My pairing is HenryxJC (haha, yes, he did find his own, um , toy... n_n;), but I figure not many people know this manga, let alone the novels with different set of characters, though Karl and Elliot appear frequently as well, so I never post them online - but maybe I should one day. :-P

Again, keep writing and let me know if you make a new one! XD