Reviews for Damage Control
kinda.gleeky chapter 1 . 11/14
Aw I love this!
Darklightningstorm chapter 1 . 2/25
You mean there are people whom have never heard of gooseberries? Granted, I've never had them, but I have heard of them. It's the oatmeal creme pies that are strange to me. Are they a real thing? 'Cause I've never heard of them.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love how Quinn and Kurt's relationship isn't all smooth-sailing. There are definitely rough moments when neither of them know what to say to each other, and you've captured that perfectly here. The way that Quinn initially thinks that she isn't /that/ bad, only to realize that she's underestimated some of the things she's said and done in the past, was amusing. I'm glad that she was able to comfort Kurt in the end. Comforting him would be a difficult job, simply because he can be both very emotional and very reserved at the same time. One touch seems like it would be enough to shatter him, and yet he still holds strong and resolute in the fact that he doesn't want to see Finn. I was pleased when Quinn turned him away from the door. He didn't deserve to speak to Kurt, and he shouldn't have chased him down. He'll have an opportunity elsewhere, and Quinn recognized that, which was ultimately the right call.

And I loved Mercedes in this. Her version of damage control was sweet, and it's good to know that there is someone looking after Kurt when he needs someone. She made a good point: outside of Glee and his dad, he didn't have many people at this point in his life, and most of the Glee clubbers were indifferent to his emotional state. At least he has Mercedes and Quinn. Poor bb.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Seriously this was amazing, I always wondered what FINN did after that scene in the bedroom, if he went back to his old house or just wandered around in the dark all night realizing what an ass he was. I love it when you fill in blanks the show never did. Kurt and Quinn should have had more of a friendship in canon and this was perfection. I love how Kurt is a Stressbaker. And that he bakes because of Mollie.
12Lionzroar12 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was awesome! i love reading fics like this with quinn and kurt and its so awesome! loved it! if you write some more cute Q, K one shots please tell me i love them!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was amazing.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
"And someday, you'll have a crush on someone who will love you back." I automatically screamed out "Blaine!" and my dad looked at me like I was crazy. I get those looks far more often than I'm comfortable with, actually...
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Protective!Quinn and Mama!Mercedes (yes, that is how they are, I've decided, so there.

This was lovely, I want to cuddle dear Kurt, but I really loved Quinn taking Finn down a few pegs :D
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ahdhcsa I loved this. Your Kurt centric drabbles are my favourite. And your authors notes always make me crack up laughing.
Firedance28 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was good. Kurt's reaction to the oatmeal cake things was pretty darn amusing. And the whole stress-baker thing.

The last line was brilliant.

By the way, I have read Knife Going In and it is AMAZING. Just wanted to say that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I actually LOVE THIS. I loved watching that scene, because I'm one of those twisted people who loves watching their fave characters suffer so that they can read amazing hurt/comfort fics like this. And this is frickin' adorable, Mercedes looking after Kurtie-pie and Quinn trying to be nice. 100/10
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Again. I loved this! I miss the days of Mercedes/Quinn friendship and I loved their interaction with Kurt! He definitely is a stressbaker in my head canon, and when Quinn says he'll love someone who loves him back I'm like HUZZAH FOR BLAINE! Going to read more now :)
rofro05 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I was rereading this because I needed some fluffy Mercedes/Kurt love with the way that their friendship has gone this season. I love the idea that Kurt would have run to her house after everything went down in the basement... because in my head that is how close the two of them are.

I also love the way that you worked Quinn into the mix. I liked her 'outsider' perspective into the relationship dynamic of Kurt and Mercedes. And her blunt, completely inappropriate comments helped to add a little lightness to the situation. And Kurt's reaction to the oatmeal cream pies was priceless!

But I think that my favorite part was that you had Quinn talk to Finn instead of Mercedes. Mercedes would have been fierce and angry on Kurt's behalf, Quinn was able to defend Kurt and make Finn think about what he had done. And then you had her comfort Kurt after which was just perfect.

This was lovely as always my dear! And it was just what I needed to read!
xhearttowordsx chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I really love the idea of Kurt as a stressbaker. I think it's kind of my headcanon now. Just so you know.

Also, you portrayed him (and the other kids) flawlessly. I had been curious about the aftermath of that scene as well, and this is definitely highly likely. I feel so horrible for him...he's so hurt and vulnerable and lonely, I just want to hold him in my arms forever and make him feel better.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »