Reviews for A Little While Longer
Abby and Liv Sn chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I think your story gave more closure to the people who read the book, because we certainly didn't get enough of it from the last few chapters. I liked how you stuck to the "sister thing," where two sisters can just pick up where they left off, and talk about nothing like it's something. I really enjoyed your story a lot! It was so sad, but gave a more final feel to what the book provided us with.
Catflower Queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I thought it was very sweet. It felt sort of like a real situation, you know? Like... if she actually came back from the dead. I thought it was in character for Anna to ask if Jessie would get to have a gun now that he joined the police academy. It reminded me of that scene where Jessie was burning the alcohol and she made a design before asking him to "do it again." I loved the book, and I was glad to see a story where Anna was actually a character, even though she was dead.
Nixxie99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It was an amazing fan fiction. I've read My Sister's Keeper so many times and find it so sad how Anna died so I loved how you brought her back for a couple of hours to spend time with Kate. I found your story so touching and sad. Jodi Picoult is one of my favourite authors which is why I really enjoyed your fan fiction(:
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I thought it was amazing, it was a take of tragedy with a twist of happiness, i also like how Anna came back and decided to speak to Kate.
ILoveLexzie chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
There aren't very many well-written My Sister's Keeper stories out there, but this is one of the very few that I've read. I don't notice many typoes, and found myself enjoying it very much. While reading the actual book, I loved the relationship between Kate and Anna, opposed to, for example, Campbell and Julia's relationship. (I pretty much skipped all of the chapters who were told by anyone who wasn't Jesse, Anna, Kate, Sara, or Brian. . . The other POV's were slightly boring, to be honest.) I have to admit, I AM one of those people who threw the book at the wall once I read the ending, and it was good to see what happened AFTER. I hope you stick to writing My Sister's Keeper stories, because, from what I've read, your very good at channeling Kate.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is an amazing story! I loved it! You described everything so nicely! I could really picture everything you were saying! You are a talented writer! Please write more stories! :)
MillaMayhem chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I thought it was written well with both good use of language and well formed character :)
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was beautiful writing. I loved it! It was so emotional and overwhelming, I couldn't do anything else but keep reading and cry. What you put in that piece of work is technique, grammar, imagination and so much love and effort. Amazing talent you've shown in this fanfic. And remember, you made a shiver run down my spine- that is just... I don't have any word to explain it, but Ces magnifique!
Pixiebookworm chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved this. It was very moving, simple, yet sweet. I love how you really embraced Kate's character. She and Jesse were always my favorites. Oh, and Brian.