Reviews for Help Me Say Goodbye
Marymel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love this 3
TaylorEvans chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Omg this is so good, you made it seem like gtg was dead to a point where I was crying so hard I couldn't see, then when he came back and he had only been at a confrence it made me smile so much at the little family, you are a great writer! But I don't think my heart an take so many ups and downs on the emotional rollarcoaster! :)))
burrollie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
When I first started reading this I thought Greg had either died or left. I had to go back and read the summary to make sure this wasn't a death fic. I even skimmed down to the bottem and read the ending just to make sure. I was happily surprized to find out it wasn't a death fic (I really hate reading those) and then went back to the top to read the story from beginning to end.

This was a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
you did great. For split second, I thought that Greg might have died. Tears rolled down my face. Evil writer. lol. Glad to see the boys happy and all in bed together. Well done.
Reine Sumabat chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
AWESOME! like always ;) I was afraid 4 a minute (& I no u never do this) but i thought tha Greg ACTUALLY left! & then u said hospital & then i was thinking he was dead (& u never do tha either) lol but it was, again, awesome! & i was even crying when a lot of people no i almost never cry 4 a story. ;D
TheSoul60 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
are you going to write chapter?
TillIFindYou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
No way! I honestly thought that Greg had died! You wrote this very well! Great job, this story was very beautiful! It was easy to figure out the Norwegian and Spanish especially Norwegian 'cos it's so close to Swedish :D (No I am not swedish xD, but I can speak Swedish)
KIMBA2011 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
It was beautifully written great job. I was in tears.

Again GREAT JOB!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Awwwww! I loved it! You definitely wrote that to make it seem like Greg had died. From Oliver's pov anyway. The way Nick was thinking, however, I had a feeling he hadn't. Glad I was right! Anyway, keep up the awesome work! I love these guys, and Oliver was just so cute!
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh MAN! I thought you killed Greggo, and then I thought that maybe he and Nick split up. Poor little Ollie, being so heartbroken and thinking his Pappa was never coming back. Loved the ending though, with Ollie cuddled up between his Daddy and Pappa.
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
wow, i really thought u killed greg off, thank god you didnt. He's my favoritee and if he dies, i die with him :P anyway, this is super cutee and i love your interpretation of Olliver 3
marieeerr chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
really good!
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ohhh you...grrrrr made me believe Greg died awesome lol
janet1982 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
you had me fooled for there a second, i started reading first paragraf again, before reading the rest, so i did get the feelings and stuff)

nice job
Lily G chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Yay! A new Ollie chapter! That was cute! (Good thing you made the note at the end, I was going to ask about "California")

Happy New Year!