Reviews for The Nature of Miracles
Claire.CZ chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
This is an amazing story, unique perspective. You didn't mention any names in the first chapter but still everyone - I believe - can clearly imagine Callen and Hetty in their mind.
Hetty revealed in one episode that she recruted orphans to be trained for work in government agencies, so your storyline is very believable.
And you perfectly described Callen's skills and traits which he later improved and developed so that he became a legend, exactly like Hetty had predicted all those years ago.
JaniceS chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I was catching up on some stories previously written by my favorite authors and found this little gem. I love stories of Callen as a child; it awakens the imagination of how he developed into the agent he is today. Well written and a wonderful read. Your talents never cease to amaze me. Great job!
ananova chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Very nice piece. Something I can see Hetty doing, keeping an eye on Callen and then him not remembering until years later. Thanks for sharing.
I Feel Possessed chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
This is an awesome little story, really enjoyable and believable. Can't believe you have only had nine reviews...keep writing!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
great, wonderful story!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
a legend indeed!

gotta love him even at this age, and hetty as well
Castielle chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Aww, Callen...don't run! Hetty will find you, haha! :D And now we know how they first met. Excellent.
Castielle chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh, I didn't expect it to be Hetty! :D

Maybe she can take him home and hug him and feed him :'(

I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe one bit of his story, however...
Castielle chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Aww, teenage!Callen is adorable. I want to give him a hug :( And maybe take him home and feed him, LOL. Your writing here is amazing. Really, really great job!
Castielle chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Intriguing start. Very descriptive :)
The Prickly Pear chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I love this. I really do, and I honestly can’t believe it only has two reviews... *shakes head* Craziness. Anyway, point is, I love this and I was going to review sooner but just didn’t get the chance. I’ve actually read this about four times now. XP

The way you wrote Callen’s thinking was excellent. The choice of words, ‘target,’ ‘missiles,’ and military undertone was excellent. Actually the whole story was excellent. You have a wonderful grasp of Callen’s character, it was just like what we see on the show each week yet you also succeeded in making him seemed like a teenager who was just figuring out what has now become so natural. Really well done. But not just Callen, you nailed Hetty’s character as well and she is one of the more difficult people to write.

All in all, I really loved this story and I would love to see more of this kind of writing from you.

Keep up the great work.

-Prickly
Daisy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I just loved this story. It is so much like the Callen we see on TV. Please continue to write us some more stories.
talewind chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Whoa, I did NOT expect that lady to be anyone from the series, least of all Hetty! o.O I loved the deconstruction of young Callen's mind, and that powerful last paragraph. Kudos to you for a special Holiday fic~