Reviews for Meant to be
Fangirlforever22 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
tear:'(
ultimatehungergamesfan chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
OMGN! More! I loved it! Btw I'm also dubbed: ultimatepercyjacksonfan :) I loved it! U make annabeth not go to percy and I will mentally kill u! **jokes** but I will be fricking mad. Update lke soon!

Peace ultimatepercyjacksonfan
CoolRhino chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
You have a really great plot!

2 suggestions:

Use spell check

If your gonna toss around cusses like that just make it T, personally I don't care but others do.
Arpit Jain chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This chapter is as amazing as the others were... I just can't wait for the next one.
Glitter puppy chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
love your story! just please don't write that much curse, it really don't sound like them. but other than that, LOVE IT! please please please update soon!
Ally chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow! That was amazingly depressing. In a good way. Don't worry I think your English is better than mine!
PercyJacksonsLittleSister chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
wow... this is SUCH a great story! :D
PercyJacksonsLittleSister chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
this is the best story ever. I looked up the song and it made me cry.
PercyJacksonsLittleSister chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
oooo language
ClearMortality chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
... It was all APHRODITE'S DOING! O.O
c0ld handz chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Omg! That was SOO cute! Truth be told, I though Aphoridite would be there in Person... Hmm... Interesting...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I love percabeth. Great story.
PJAX51 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Please please make them get back together soon :)
Candymydarling chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Nooo! I need an update now! Addicted! Love love love this story sooo awesome!
ReadingManiac98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like the plot of your story so far. But maybe you should use wider vocabulary. For example, instead of "she Hurt me", really use descriptive deatils and figurative language. Also, think about how the real annabeth and percy would act in that situation. Like, Annabeth wouldn't break down crying and Percy wouldn't use anyone. Overall, I hope to read more of your story.