Reviews for Meant to be
xiShiftyx chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Really good story. Keep up the good work.

P.S for a person whose main language isn't English you do a pretty good job. :)
bookworlders chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
OMG! This is soooo beautiful! I'm literally crying! This is so beautiful! I love it!
bookworlders chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Why didn't you the karaoke scene? I was looking forward to that! This story is okay, i'll continue reading.

BTW: If a child is an offspring of two gods, then she's a full goddess
percabeth lover 28 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Yay! PERCABETH! Yay! ahahaha! anyways.. Good job with this story! I really enjoy reading this! Thanks! I wonder what monster that was... But i was never good at guessing. oh um anyways! Good job! I hope you update asap! :)))
soccergurlie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
8D
MOH82711 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART!I 3 THE GLEE VERSION OF THE SONG! your storry is also goodtoo :)
LightningstormZero chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Very good, especially since English isn't your first launguage
FunnelCakes chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
this is the best chapter so far but my only complaint is to please check your spelling :)
AthenaForever chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
i love this, it is so cute!
DarkAngel94524 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Please keep writing this story, I absolutely love it! I am really looking forward to reading more! Best of luck! :)

-DA-
MyHiddenAngel chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Awwwwwwm what happens? Wat he sayyyy?
TheseusLives chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I think your story is very good. You have some grammar issues, but I think just rereading your story after you write it should help. When I write mine, I usually try to reread it at least one time thoroughly before completion. I think your plot is a good one, keep writing thats the only way to improve.

T
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Tada! Someone is reading ur story and is

very interested in wat happens next. Pls

continue.

- Emma
FunnelCakes chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
of course ppl r reading it this is actually better than some stories ive read...if i review its good k? :) n i still like how u display all the emotions...though i was a tenny bit dissappointed when they didnt do the karoke but oh well the story fits perfectly now
blackwhite chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Hey. You're story's great. Good writing style. I do believe there are people who read it. :]
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »