Reviews for Abducted
Morag chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This is a really neat storyline so far-Mab humiliated in needing to deal with human struggles. Please continue! :)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
"Get your filty hands off Mab you dirty bastards!"

Ok had to get that off my chest.

How dare they treat her in such a way! Is she to be sold like a common slave? Didn't she have on better clothes than the other women? Wouldn't she have looked, at the very least, wealthy to their eyes?

I doubt that would stop them from selling her, but would they see her as worth more or not?
CiderDrinker chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Just catching up on this story- another interesting one :) Its always fun to read things where Mab is weakened in some way- seeing her have to tackle problems with mind rather than magic. I'm surprised that the arrow managed to hit her at all, but its a minor issue. Enjoying the story, looking forward to reading more!

Also, my sympathies for the uni workload, I know your pain XD
Halewyn's Lady chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Stop bullying Mab! :)

bonus points for using the word oubliette. My mind instantly turns to Labyrinth.
Whore Queen chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Awwww poor Mab :(,I hope someone eventually looks after her. I love the update. xx
Halewyn's Lady chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
*waves at Bella and Arwen*

Poor Mab. I badly want her to regain some magic. I am very curious to how she will react to the being-sold-as-a-slave thing. :p

Frik get a move on! But please don’t let him buy her out, that would be too humiliating. He’d be gloating forever.

I love the Roman elements. Makes me feel nostalgic for Latin courses.
Whore Queen chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Omfg poor Mab ! I love this fic and love the way your going with it but it's hard to read about any person being treated like that never mind Mab :O xx
Arwen17evenstar chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
hey a personal tribute to me and bella,

awww thank you maellowyn!

So if Mab has to be a slave, could she be a sex-slave to a handsome prince or beautiful princess? lol female/female or female/male I'm not picky!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
uh oh uh oh uh oh, I hope mab is going to be ok! She's not going to be pleased when she finally wakes up!
Whore Queen chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Awwwww Mab, *goes to hug her*.

Yes Frik you should get up and fucking look for her. *folds arms and kicks Frik*

xx
Arwen17evenstar chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
oh man with what I've been going through in college lately, I can totally relate to Arthur's frustration. "Whhyyy do I need to know this?"

thank you for updating!
Whore Queen chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Oh yay update. :D

*prods Frik* get the fuck up and help Mab *folds arms* there we go :D xx
Whore Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
With Arwen, 'Yay new Mab material'

And Im the same with the arrow thing, but what cliff hanger. And the line about like selling Mab as a slave did get me suitably pissed off so well done you haha. x
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
yay new Mab reading material!

I think I see some "Mists of Avalon" influence?

This sounds like it will be an interesting story though I'm surprised Mab got hit with an arrow. She caught Mordred's arrow without even looking in the movie.