Reviews for Crossing the line
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loved the 'sitting on the sidelines eating popcorn' line! Awesome fic!
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Nah, you can't kill Elle off; Peter's crew needs a team mother too! She'd be unflappably awesome as a criminal. I feel like i just read the preview for a coming attraction . . . . Thank you!
StarCatcher37 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
AHHHHHH! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I don't even mind that they didn't meet because this is so awesome xD Leverage and White Collar are the two I've watched most recently.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
good story
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
lol, mozzy and neal joining peter's crew. ingenious. enjoyed your little one shot. thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks for sharing your work.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Neal's right- everyone's got their breaking point. The weak link in the chain. Let's just hope Peter's crew could come even close to Nate's.
erik chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A cracking mement of reflection.
Lordheaven chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
If only it ever happened it would be mightily interesting.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I liked how you showed that word of the crew has spread. Great moment at the end where Neal offered up his and Mozzie's services for Peter's own possible crew. -tvj12
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful little drabble !

Loved the parallel between Peter and Nate, and Neal's "If anything ever happens to Elle, Mozzy and I would be honored to be on your crew."

Great job !
costley51 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
There's some new irony in that last line based off of what just happened.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I like.
frznlights chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awwww now I kinda want to see it :D

imagine Neal and Mozzie on Nathan's team though

fun times - thanks for a great one shot
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Liked this.
attackfishscales chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
"Hey, Peter."

"What?"

Peter blinked and stared at Neal. He wanted to deny the idea. He wanted to say that he would never be a thief. That he would never cross that line to get revenge.

The above? That is what MADE this story for me. Awesome.