Reviews for Those Potter Boys
fannut chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
This is good. I can't wait to see what happens.
to u chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
keep this story going its awesome
Creme de Menthe chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really wish you would update this amazing story!
menolikey chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I like this story. Very real and not so black and white. I like how you make people act like people. ]
menolikey chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Damn... Ginny's a b-witch (and I'm loving it 'cause I never liked her anyways). Hopefully, though, the relationship gets better for Harry's sake because kids shouldn't ever be manipulated in the middle of separating parents.

Thanks for writing! I will continue reading now ] ...
evil-step-sister chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
great story! can't wait for an update :) please make it soon!
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
was this the end? because i wish you wrote more... i love this story!
The B00KW0RM chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
* Lily's middle name is Luna, after Luna Lovegood, not Marie.
tinkita chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Great chapter!
loveJKR chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
From where is this a Harry Potter story? Going AU is not a license to completely change characters and then say what the heck its AU! You want to alter someone and by that I mean Ginny, to the point that she seems like an original character with the name Ginny, create an original one! You want pair Harry and Luna together, write an AU story, just don't make an unrecongnizable Ginny a main character. You want constructive critcism, here it is- work on your characterization. You don't like a character don't write her or bring out negative traits that character actually had instead of making up your own! Seriously did you even read the books?

Put a warning in your story- Please don't read if you actually love the characters JKR created because I am going to twist them and write an annoying piece of fanfic.
MissWes chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Please post it in the Harry/Luna category. It's fanfic and you are free to write whatever you want, just post your category right! Why do you want people who like h/g together to stumble across your story, if you don't want them to read yours? You'll be doing yourself and everyone else a favor.
yukikiralacus chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I was hoping it was Luna! (If it was Cho...I would have been upset!) I like how Al and Scopius are friends and share the same dormitory. At least the boys are not bothered by the idea of Harry dating someone else. Wonder how Ginny will react? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
UberLoopy chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
This story is great!
jeremiah123 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Very good story!
RRW chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Luna...perfect! So much better than many of the others vying for Harry's attention, because she doesn't want famous Harry Potter...she want Harry. Always have. Double points for A Christmas Story instead of Its A Wonderful Life. I watch the marathon every Christmas Eve/Day. I imagine Mr. Weasley shooting his eye out.