Reviews for Southerly Rivals
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 8 . 5/25
You know it's good when you can't stop smiling, even when the parts are a little dark. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Lately Aussie and Kiwi os invading music charts all around the world... Does Lorde, Iggy Azalea, and 5SOS ring a bell?
ninjaskillzgirl chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I loved it! It made me think of a real kiwi/aussie family 3
girl from oz chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Love this! I think you really illustrate the relationship between these two well. Also adore klepto Aussie, so true! XD
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Thanks for the update! Always amusing to read~

-Silvermoon
earthluva chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Lol XD That was great! Damn kiwi's and their unbeatable rugby players ...
PossessedTypewriter chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
The long weekend Melbourne Cup... My favorite holiday!

I have been waiting TOO LONG to read something like this! Why Hetalia ignores Australia and New Zealand I'll never know.

If there's one thing, (out of a whole list of things I'd say is the best about this Fic) is that youve involved the other countries as well, and in the best way imaginable, and the Melbourne cup chapter had me laughing my head off.

Thank you so much for writing this, can't wait for more!

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

- says the over-enthusiastic Aussie.
Wirewolf chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
This is funny cause it's most likely going to be true. While Pride says that the Wallibies will crush all before them, the All Blacks look pretty tough... This was great, i love your version of Wy.
Freedom Kiwi chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
WOO YEAH COME ABS KICK THEIR ASS

especially the french

brilliant chapter

so much excitement about the rugby

its rugby fever everywhere
Alykon chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
This story is awesome, honestly some of the best characterisations of Australia and NZ yet :)
earthluva chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely loved reading these fics, some of them nearly made me tear up :) I'm a true blue Aussie, and everything in here is so familiar, especially the way we nick everything off the Kiwi's XD Poor buggers ...
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Waah! Is it finished altogether or just for now? Thanks for updating!

-Silvermoon
Freedom Kiwi chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I hoep your Godmother is doing ok - I lost a friend in the Chch earthquake - family is all ok though

love the family touch in this one - it's nice to see everyone getting along

great work
Isabelle chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Oh, I've missed these stories!

Great job, absolutely. 3

Especially the end bit. (:

Hope to see more from you soon again!
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
May you please write a chapter about the ChristChurch quake and other nations helping New Zealand. A one BIG shout out to Australia for helping New Zealand out (coming from an American).