Reviews for New Road
Brightknight chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Wow - a story like this deserves recognition. So does an author of your talent. One of the best I've read in this category. Thank you very much.
Mikaela II chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Exellent so far! At this moment, this is my favorite ObiSajj, due to the closeness of the character I witnessed watching the clone wars series. You've done wonderful, and I hope the next chapters are just as amazing! Do you have any other ObiSajj fiction? Do you take commissions? I would love to see a songfic for ObiSajj, based around the lyrics of the song 'Closer' by Kings of Leon :) I think it suits their relationship.
kreite chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
There is little more I can say that has not already been said. This was an excellent work of fiction that stayed true to character and entertained it's readers, well done indeed.
BladedBlossom chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Interesting idea to have Obi-Wan on "trial" before the Council and Qui-Gon being his defense. Obi-Wan's embarrassment and arguments for guilt sound true to his character, particularly before Qui-Gon. He would not say so much to anyone else, I think. I do adore the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fluff so much. They are my favorite Master-Apprentice team. Obi-Wan and Luke have a similar dynamic, but without the elegance and beauty of the old Jedi Order.

I have been looking for good Obi-Wan/Asajj fics, too, so I'm getting the best of both here. Asajj is such a great character. More sympathetic than Anakin, in my view.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
i LOVE this story! how asajj brings anakin back was amazing and believable! i would totally read any sort of sequel you write
HJGFKDSOIUHFOIHVFIPODVHOID chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I Honestly have to say despite the fact that Im a pro Obi-wan and Satine fan. I think I've fallen in love with Obi-wan and Asajj! I think this fan fic made me reaize that. Well written and amazes me! instead of a sudden carachter change for ventress you just progress with how her charater slowly changes and it's not a sudden 3o degree turn. I love the moment betweon Obi-asajj. But in the end I can only read it thinking this is a universe where Satine dosn't exist. C Thanx for making me realize that I'm a fan.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
I love happy endings.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Yay! Love oh Love!
rockndasha chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
AMAZING! god i luv this story! ventress is awsome! and obi-wan is just obi-wan :P hehe, i luv how u twisted the plot there to have her save anakin and the whole family thing :)

honestly, the BEST ventress/obi-wan i had EVER read or could possibly imagine! :D
TheBlackHand724 chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
great story! i'm suprised that more people are not doing ob-wan/ventress stories, seeing as there is so much URST between the two of them. i found the story to be funny and sweet. with you really locking down Obi-wan's personality. great work, i look forword to the sequal,TBH
ToryW chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
awww, so sweet! Asajj is found by her Obi, but she doesn't forget her planet either. and Obiwan's embarraessment about a kiss...loved it!
Jedi-Dreamer101 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
This was briliant! Very rich in detail and emotion. everyone was in character, especially Obi Wan. I like how Anakin didn't turn to the dark side and how Padme didn't die. Very satisfying ending also. Keep up the great work and God bless.
Queen chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
"Have fun!" HAHA, that was a lovely way to end it. Anakin so would find it hilarious. And I can only imagine a child of Asajj being a complete terror. Making Anakin babysit, LOL. Though I imagine she and Obi-Wan are going to be dealing with a certain pair of twins on occasion.

All that said, though, this was a very fun read. I love how you juxtaposed Anakin and Asajj and their various relationships to the Dark Side to help pull Anakin through to a more pleasant ending than in canon. Asajj probably understands better than anyone the draw of the Dark. It was also nice to see the return of Qui-Gon, telling Obi-Wan about how proud he was of the work Obi-Wan had done, and the suggestion that Ky was watching as well.
Queen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wonderful introductory chapter. I haven't ever seen a fic where Ventress goes back to Rattatak after her adventures in the galaxy at large, but it very much makes sense for her to do so. It's great that you're having her take up a new kind of battle - reforming her world. Also am glad she's still not fond of the Jedi. It would have been too much of a switch, too quickly. Having her note her parallel to Anakin was also a nice touch right at the end.