Reviews for Imitation Extract
twimima7 chapter 24 . 3/22
I wish there was more to this lovely story. Thanks again for the pleasure of reading this.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 3/22
Heartbreaking and soul searching chapter of two lovers suffering over a lost love one. Thank you for writing this. I cried with them both. Always great to read this over again.
greyfunk chapter 21 . 2/12
None of her reasoning is valid as far as I'm concerned.
It's about time he kicked her out.
greyfunk chapter 14 . 2/10
I have to admit that I've tried reading this a couple of times already but always stopped because I get so angry. I've decided to try again and forge through.
greyfunk chapter 11 . 2/10
There's evidently something going on that I'm missing. Right now I don't like either of them.
greyfunk chapter 5 . 2/9
Is she worth it Edward?
twigsfans chapter 1 . 2/7
Worst fucking story, Bella a slut just like Kristen WTF
greyfunk chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Go Edward!
greyfunk chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I think she's a selfish bitch & E should cut her loose.
greyfunk chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I'm missing something. The biggest question is, what happened?
elizabeth bennette chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Wow really enjoy reading your story. thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
this Bella is "crazy". Did she lost the baby?
elizabeth bennette chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Is bella having an affair? Is she marry to Edward? Does she have an eating disorder?

good story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
No justice done in this horrid fic, bella has never paid for her 'crimes', the cheating slut.

The last guy was right, this is horrible, even despite everyone knowing the reason edward should hate her, his family, HIS own flesh and blood flock to the slut that hurt him! and continue to defend her throughout this whole fucking fic.'

FUCK THIS, and in the end edward is belaa's BITCH again.

Summary has SHIT to do with story.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
And of course, it as if what the bitch[bella] done all the story has been forgotten, she is a portrayed as a victim, and having a female writer, of course the bitch would find reason for another bitch.

Yes i called you the writer a stupid dumb feminist bitch, no man would want a whore like this bella.