Reviews for Goliath
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great detail and description! Good enough to be in the actual book! Everything seemed to be on character and made sense if you had read the previous books. I loved that you were able to work new characters in there while still staying on topic and practicle. Great job!
Daft Prince chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Hello. I can see you haven't touched this story in 7 months but I still must request that please um Gottes willen finish this story and put my heart at rest.
hamaiasa chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was AMAZING! Even after reading Goliath I thought this was freaking awesome, and that's saying something ;) and I don't feel like you're messing with the characters at all, they're all super well written
Sara Darkotter chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
This...is...AWESOME. By the way, THIS should be how Goliath should have gone.
AeroRace chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
I loved this! If you do write a new story, please continue this one as well. I'm itching to read the next chapter.
Sara Darkotter chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I hate your cliffhangers, yet I love them.

I look forward to your update!

And if need a good kick in the ass to work, I'm available.
maddie chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
OCD attention to details are what make stories awesome!
ReadySetJett chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
ARGGGG DAMN CLIFFHANGERS! I lol'ed rly hard at Bauer. I have always loved him. xD BUT THEY ABANDONED DERYN DAMMIT
hamaiasa chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
An update :D and so very fast! That DID make my day, very awesome. The liberties you took with the timelines were reasonable, and Dr. Barlow (AND everyone else) were TOTALLY in-character. I loved it!
ReadySetJett chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AWESOME. I gotta read more!
hamaiasa chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
So I've been looking through the back pages of the Leviathan series fanfiction section, and I came across this, and read it.

And it was AMAZING! Honestly, this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I love it all, the Blankers, the Albtraumgas, the Shadow Dancer Rocket, Dr. Charles Curling.

And I know its been a long time since this has been updated, but it would totally make my day if this fic was completed! Thanks so much, that was a great read ;DD
Tatters5 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
The detail in this story is amazing, you must put a lot of research into this, just like Scott Westerfeld! Keep going, this is great.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Pahaha, Eddie Malone is a spy. Why am I not surprised? _

-P.W. Bing
Music Antoinette chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
This was very exciting. I felt as if I was on the edge of my seat. It was as if I was watching a movie, or actually reading Goliath. As far as suggestions: Alek needs to do something evil and vengeful. Will they run into the Black Hands? Does Franz Joseph make an appearance?

Please update very soon. :)
Qwert yuiop chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Keep going! Youre doing a good job.