Reviews for A Malec Halloween
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Luv ur story! :D
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
To become a vamp u need to have drunk theyre blood as well as having some other vamp drink theirs, thts just the way cassie clare does it tho. Btw, i rly like ur fic! :) (u just said u didnt kno if it was right so i was just commenting on tht, sry if i sound pushy.)
animeobsessed4521 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Amazing story! Love it!
WhySoCuriousGeorge chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
This story was really adorable. And now they get to be together forever. Awww. Probably the best thing of this all ... Max was still alive
D chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Huh. I've never thought of that before. The vampire thing. That's actually a good point. Huh.
IssyRedbird chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Please write more! :D
KIMBA2011 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I liked this chapter. Great Job! Can not wait for more!
XxHushHushxX chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
ya immortal alec!

poor izzy, how does the rents react?

alec should still have a little shadowhunter blood right? of is he fully vamped up :P
XxHushHushxX chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
i like this chapter, but alec woundnt give up so easily if some random vamp that magnus hates is taking magnus away from him
Shut Up Breanna chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Awwww... Vampire Alec ) I love it D update soon!
Bookworm24601 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Absolutely adorable :)
Patricia Sage chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Aw yay! :D Have Alec propose to Mags! Please? Wonderful chapter, I don't care what you think. :)
Patricia Sage chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Alec's immortal now! :D But poor Mags, he feels so guilty. Hey, so can Alec go in the sun or what? :P Great chapter, as usual. ;)
Bookworm24601 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Hehe... :)

Now to punish Warren...
DisturbingEmily chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I like the story, but you know... to become a vampire you have to ingest some vampire's blood, not get bitten (that happened to Simon when he was a rat)