Reviews for The King's Saviour
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh my god! I love it! I love how evil he is! Ooooo
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Great fic. Very dark Merlin, but not really out of character! Just a bit out of control. Do you know of any other good works where he kills Uther? I'd be interested in seeing it explored more fully…the lead up, ad the aftermath. Anyway, thanks for writing. :)
Karano chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nah, the rating is ok. Leave it as it is now.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
As dark as it was, I loved it. I've been hungry for dark!Merlin fics lately, and this sated my thirst. Great job!
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Brilliant! I loved reading this, it is intense and our dear merlin killing uther without magic is very well thought! will it be continued?
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
A rather ironic title, don't you think? Very good, intriguing story - I did have to wonder what the heck Merlin had been drinking! Although I thought it was Merlin, you did keep his identity vague (and kept me wondering), until Uther removed his hood. Well written!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Bad Merlin! Don't get drunk; you know you're a lightweight!

Lol sorry. I adored it. Dark!Merlin is so cool.I really like the way you wrote this, it was downright scary... Though I was a little surprised Uther didnt struggle more.

I love it!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Whoa! Dark Merlin is pretty intense... O_o

Merlin's decision to strangle Uther rather than use magic to kill him was interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that! xD Nice job, there. :P
Everto Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
this seems like a really interesting story and a very good idea! I cant tell you how many times i've wanted Merlin to be the one to kill Uther. Please update soon!

I didn't see any mistakes and your grammar seemed wonderful! I can't wait to see some of the characters reactions!
Jissai chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
holy hel that was brilliant!

when you going yo update? :D
ReviewGiver chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very interesting and dark. I thought this was a really well written story. I love the pacing, details - such as the apple residue dried up on the knife - and the emotions the young man is going through. Those qualities engaged me as a reader and made me feel like I could see it happen.

I kept trying to figure out: who was this 'young man'? haha (I thought it was Merin at first, but then still wondered as I kept reading) I didn't read the summary at first, but I suppose if I read the summary I would have known it was 'evil Merlin'. A piece of me thinks you should remove that 'spoiler' out from the summary so people can be more intrigued as they read it- but it doesn't matter if you continue the story.

Anyway, I think you should continue this story; it has lots of potential- I'm sure you are capable of coming up with ideas, but if you need ideas, how about you do a 'flashback' and show how Merlin became 'evil'. Or you can just continue it from this point?

Really good story all in all.

Great story though!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
A wee bit dark. I just hope when Uther does dye, it will be in the hands of his son or Merlin in the TV series!

Great one-shot!
Coby chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow, intense. That was really powerful, but I couldn't imagine Merlin ever being able to forgive himself. How would he look Arthur in the eyes ever again? I suppose that is why he's drunk when it happens. Good job.