Reviews for Heiligabend
Charlequin chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
The "Countdown" chapter is my favorite one; so adorable!
Autumn Laef chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Aw that's so nice

i just love the way you write Austria! :3
6054 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
wow brook wow

you're a dummy

moonlight sonata is most definitely NOT by mozart?

it's one of beethoven's most famous pieces

please get your facts right before you go and try to correct other people there's this awesome new thing called google
Brook chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Awwww! I loved every one of them! But I just wanted to say Moonlight Sonata is by Mozart not Beetoven. But either way I love all the fics :)
Arya May chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Awwww...that was soooooo adorable. Thank you so much for writing this (and please, if you don't update, i will spam you until you do)
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
But he doesn't get to say anything more, for Prussia has turned his head and kissed him quite soundly, and any indignation Austria may have felt at the slight against his masculinity is erased. And throughout it all, the little ladder-climbing, four-leaf clover-holding Valentines pig watches them through beady black eyes, the half-eaten cookie lying next to it innocently on the table. And if the little pig happens to witness rather explicit activities happening later, well, it's not exactly going to tell anyone, now is it?

LOL...OMG! . that's just sooo funny...and one of the best ending to you're stories!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
providing a tribute to a strange comfort the Austrian nation has begun to cherish more than anything else he can think of.

D'AWWWWWWWWWW...*coo's at the two lovers*

too cute!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
you make me smile!*grinning from ear to ear* OMG! BEST ever! yes the angst is hot and dark but it's nice to see you can write fluff too!

i dont know where to start on this one..i liked it all. the ringing in the new year was great! a wonderful touch about the legand. i didn't know that! maybe that's why i sucked the last couple of years...but this year..i was franch by a chick! lol it was a friend and i was in shock! lol

_

Austria smiles more around Germany than him, and he doesn't like it at all.

- yessss...love it! they remind me of spianx italy just like you said..though only in this story!

_

i want to qoute the kiss and the pushing on the floor prussia with hungary with a canmra...but that's the whole last half...soooo im just going to say...HOLY HELL! beautiful!

_

France laughs from his spot beside Canada, wine glass in hand.

OMGMG... O_O you added a little france x canada in this! yayyyyyyyyy...happy fangirl!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
nice start! i'm liking it so far.

_

"Cooking involves making food, Prussia! Not a mess!"

"Can't have one without the other. Your kitchen just couldn't take my awesome."

i LOL at this! really...that's just sooo them!*giggles*

_

"Fröhliche Weihnachten, West," Prussia says then, gesturing to the flour-covered kitchen. "How do you like the decorating I did?"

OOOHHHH..NICCCEEEE! *claps and wistles* but what did he say? lol
AsianCutie93 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
You don't know how happy this latest update makes me? Omg, I got a stuffed pig as a valentines day present. I don't understand why Austria doesn't like them, I think they're adorable. But yes, I am so happy after such a boring day. Thanks for the the pick-me-up and hope you update soon!
KleineVogel chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
So flipping cute. Like, insanely cute. You saying you can't write fluff? Well that's about as fluffy as I want it to go. Austria and Prussia aren't pure fluff, and this... I'm trying not to make little happy noises since I'm out in public and all but it's wonderful. I don't think I can express how much I've loved this whole little set you've done.

I do hope you do more.
citgirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
love it
AsianCutie93 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Awe, Austria you know you care! XD Its okay, I don't care about drabbles being short as long as they're well written like this one.
KleineVogel chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
He would do that. Prussia would sneak something like that right then.

It took me reading this twice to figure out who was talking after England finished explaining the legend. I think it's America... but correct me if I am wrong.

Wonderful as always coming from you. I look forward to more works.
KleineVogel chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
cute, that's the simplest word for two drunk Germans playing "The world according to Germany"

I do have to pity Austria, being so use to that sight. Then again I am envious of him for having someone who would come seek him out like that. Austria and Prussia are just so... so... perfect together.

I am excited for another chapter.