Reviews for I Will Do Whatever You Say!
Kitty 101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Love's it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I LOVE IT, (UKE KYO POWER)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
It okay but y two guys ?
xXKARKATXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
*DROOLS* XD
OrangeTabby101-DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
A lovely one shot i may say. And i didn't see any mistakes either. I really enjoyed this.
warrioresscat chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I LOVED this! It was the perfect one-shot yaoi lemon. :D Thank you so much for writing this! I also appreciate that you have decent grammar and spelling unlike a lot of fics.
DChan21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
OMG so freaking sexy! (((o(*゚゚*)o))) I love it! I wished you had continue this sexy story!
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... That was so cute!
Sorakesu chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
AWWWWW That was a cute one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
brilliant story babe, but i just dont like innocent looking, little yuki as seme
Tainted Coco chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It was good expecially for a first
I.H.O.Pness chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was really good!
Evil-Death-Penguin chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love Yuki as dominate. I like your flow too this read nicely not to long not to short. I would have liked to see a little more aggressive defiance from Kyo, at least at first anyway. Good read FAV
LeadedSkull chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Truth-be-told, I've been searching for a fic with Kyo as the uke for who knows how long and this is the first one I've found so far! I love the way you detailed the emotions between Yuki and Kyo before and after their "interaction". I am just in LOVE with the detail in this fic. May I call you sempi?

-IAMSPAIN
Y-a-o-i3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Looooooooveeeee it! Second time reading this and its still one of my favs. Sorry I didn't review the first time, during those times I had to read and dash off to school or somewhere:) and I gotta say, I don't usually like Yuki being the seme but you just made it work. This is my(most likely) most favorite YukixKyo lemon fic ever although I have a lot of KyoxYuki lemon fics that I love too. Great grammar and spelling:) love it and I hope you keep writing more!
October Chill