Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
NuncaTeDije chapter 10 . 9/3
I love how you incorporated the tutor into James' backstory. It's adding great complexity to the growing love triangle. I hope we get another chapter soon!
NuncaTeDije chapter 9 . 9/3
Great job! I noticed though that Ella isn't consistently following orders. James orders her to let go andown jump in the river but she walks away.
I was just browsing around when I saw the Ella Enchanted section, and started reading your story. This takes me backā€”the story is worked into the original so well! It gives me nostalgia for the original while bringing something new. Definitely checking back for updates (and hoping you'll keep updating)
Rose chapter 10 . 8/5
Update! Yay! I can't wait for more
TeacherKS chapter 10 . 8/3
Yaaaaasssss! I have been checking every other day for an update and I was not disappointed. Love your writing! Update again soon. I need to know how this ends.
Har1ey Quinn chapter 10 . 8/3
Yet again a great chapter! To be honest your story is like the only one I actually follow and constant check for updates cause it's so good! Are we gonna be having another meeting btw char and Ella soon? Eh? Maybe? Ok fine :( hope you update soon!
maritinkerbell chapter 10 . 8/1
Great chapter! I like how you worked James's backstory into something we already know from the book! Curious to see what happens next, and how Ella ever breaks the curse, so UPDATE SOON!
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 10 . 8/1
this is sweet so far, but please please get Ella back to the and unbreak Char's heart! before the wedding! i do not ship james and Ella!
susiequeen300 chapter 10 . 8/1
*screams* IS ELLA FALLING FOR JAMES AND VICE VERSA?
WittyBasketcase chapter 10 . 8/1
With each chapter, I'm shipping James and Ella more and more. They kinda have a dramione feel towards them. Love this and love you!
percabethalways chapter 10 . 8/1
oh. my. goodness.

wow...
I'm looking forward to your updates more than ever now:)
matan1998 chapter 10 . 8/1
Yes update! Will James and co learn about Ella's curse? I can't wait!
curiousitykills314 chapter 10 . 8/1
...I think I like James better than I like Charles, which puts me in a legitimate dilemma considering the fact that I know what the eventual outcome of this fic to be. Anyways inner turmoil aside, great job with the latest chapter.
geminalupus chapter 9 . 7/17
Oh this is a wonderful story! Not only is everyone wonderfully in character, but I adore your OCs! They fit the world so well I'm going to have to remember you didn't pluck them from the book! I saw you said you'd been binging Ella fics, and I haven't found many; if it's not too much to ask, could you recommend a few in your next author's note? (Or PM if you prefer?) I can't wait for where you take this!
Victoire chapter 9 . 7/3