Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
Aghhh! It's been so long since you updated that I almost no hope that you ever will, but please do! ( I also think that the man in the bushes was James because he had a silvery thing shining on the top of his boot, and in Ella's book he was sleeping with the knife in his boot. But I hope it's Char) :)
Ok, so I am very interested to what happens next. Why did you stop?
mysterygal12 chapter 5 . 4/10
come back! I need the next chapter!
afangirlsimagines chapter 5 . 4/7
update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Love this story. Hope you finish it!
Emma chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Hello, it's been two years now and you still haven't updated. I understand sometimes life happens, but please consider coming back and finishing this story so it can end on a satisfying note. It's so good, your writing is great, I applaud you for doing so well, don't be discouraged if you don't have a ton of reviews, Ella Enchanted fanfics aren't the most popular, but this story is just as good as some of others I've read from more popular books.(like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Twilight)
Hi chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Please update, I wanna know who it is! Is it Char? Or someone else?
Rosie chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I know it's been a while since your last update but… PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story, it is AMAZING! Please, please, please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
How on earth could you ABANDON me right now? I can't believe that you ended with that cliffhanger! I was enjoying this story soooo much!
Elelith chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Lovely fic... Is it abandoned?
Hugz Kissez chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Does James fancy Ella? Why did I use the word fancy?
pleasewrite chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
i torture myself reading these because NO ONE ever finishes . i hope u do. even if its a throw together ending just reunite em please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
OMGOMGOMG what's gonna happen? Please update soon!
Silent Reader chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Is it James? Oh, PLEASE update! I have to know what happens next!
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
There are so few good Ella Enchanted stories out there, and I was delighted to discover yours, which I hope is concluded at some point. I always have thought the mark of a good writer is one who includes world-building, background details casually, so as to give the story a sense of extending beyond the particulars. For instance, the line about the handkerchiefs and the wedding dress was not only extremely funny and quite creative, but in the casual mention of a name, Helen, gave the impression of a much larger world than the principal characters. I'm interested to see where you plan on going from here, and hope to have that pleasure soon.