Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
GraySkies chapter 6 . 7/15
Please update. This is amazing. It's exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you. (did i mention you are an amazing writer?)
WHAT YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT NOOOOO
AFineMess101 chapter 6 . 7/5
As I type, you have had 154 reviews. I sincerely doubt mine will matter, but I write it in the hopes that you haven't completely abandoned fanfiction and are reading this.

This is one of the most fantastic stories I've read on this site, and I've only read 6 chapters of it. (Not that they weren't lengthy, one of the many reasons I enjoy them.)

Not to mention, it is completely unfair that you've abandoned this at such a cliffhanger. The plot of this is amazing, you have Ella's characterization down pat, and the OC's you've created are as interesting as regular people. And the grammar. The. Grammar.

This is me begging, pleading with you to finish this story. For me and everyone else who's been waiting on the next chapter much longer than I have. This is as well written as any sequel Gail Carson Levine could have made and I am dying to know how it ends.
awesomeannie chapter 6 . 6/30
Excellent story! I'm dying to know what happens next :) if it takes another 4 years for a great chapter, so be it! Lol
This is seriously such a GREAT fanfic! Like omg, thank you so much for this! I'm super impressed! I can't wait for you to update! Please do!
negativethursday chapter 6 . 4/24
please update?
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please update soon! About how much of the story is left?
PLEASE update PLEASE this cliffhanger is just too...
TreesoftheWild chapter 6 . 4/5
A beautiful cliffhanger! I can hardly wait for the update, but I know I must, because inspiration and free time is hard to come by in daily life . Good luck!
flowergirl chapter 6 . 3/27
Beautiful chapter. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you very much for the update. It was extremely exhilarating reading this after being unable to read ff since I gave it up for Lent. Thank you very much, a thousand times. Please continue with this magnificent story. I will await for more.
Bebe17 chapter 6 . 3/24
This is really belated but I wanted to let you know that I love this story a lot and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
DracoVeelaLover chapter 6 . 3/22
Oh heck no! You cannot end just like that! More more! MORE MORE! Pls I am begging u UPDATE! It is undead a matter of life and death that is the worst cliffhanger I ha ace ever had the misfortune to read! All joking aside your story is amazing I love it so much please update it soon!
Artimiz chapter 6 . 3/22
Ahhh! You can't leave off like that! God I hate cliff hangers! Ok I'm calm now. This is a amazing story and I can't wait until you update. Your impatient friend Artimiz
Please please please update! I was so glad you finally updated, but now we have been waiting for a long time and you left us on a cliffhanger! I'm DYING AND I CHECK FOR AN UPDATE AT LEAST 10 TIMES A WEEK
I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE