Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
AReader chapter 10 . 3/8
It's nice and all, but do you really have to have that part about ella and those drunk men? honestly!
And they meet!
I am delighted that you're part of the EE fandom. Excited that you're working on this story again!
procrastinatingmushroomfangirl chapter 4 . 1/10
If I'm not mistaken, weren't the names of the Ayorthaian people beginning and ending with the same letter? Or was it just the girls?
ugh this is soooo good and I need Char and Ella to be reunited again asap. wow this is really great! keep up the good work plsss
emmacortana chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
good story, just one thing. What about the command where Ella can't be friends with Areida?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2017
Your fic has joined the legion of talented unfinished Ella enchanted ones! :'( please update with a happy ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
very faithful to the book (in essence even if obvious plot variations). excited to see how this develops. this kind of story is what I love about fanfiction - sometimes you just need the story to live a little longer.
Mollyu912 chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Just created a FanFiction Account so I could favorite/follow your Ella Enchanted story! Can’t wait for the next update
daughterofathena2 chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
If you mean to have Char and Ella end up together, be careful with how you write James/Ella. Of course that is entirely up to you. I hope you update soon
NuncaTeDije chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
I love how you incorporated the tutor into James' backstory. It's adding great complexity to the growing love triangle. I hope we get another chapter soon!
NuncaTeDije chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Great job! I noticed though that Ella isn't consistently following orders. James orders her to let go andown jump in the river but she walks away.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
I was just browsing around when I saw the Ella Enchanted section, and started reading your story. This takes me back—the story is worked into the original so well! It gives me nostalgia for the original while bringing something new. Definitely checking back for updates (and hoping you'll keep updating)
Rose chapter 10 . 8/5/2017
Update! Yay! I can't wait for more
TeacherKS chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Yaaaaasssss! I have been checking every other day for an update and I was not disappointed. Love your writing! Update again soon. I need to know how this ends.