Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
Please, please, please update. Gotta know what happens! I loved Char and Ella in the book, but now I'm cheering for James. Please update soon:)
Lovely story! Any chance you'll continue soon?
Plz finish
Sam F Parker chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I'm so happy to see you have updated this recently! I am extremely curious about how Ella and Char's lives are going to intersect again and also falling for James quite a bit too! I wonder what his backstory is? My current guess is he is related to Char and that is how Char is going to learn about Ella but... I'm dying to see what actually happens!
Birdy1020 chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
Fantastic! I love your story and can't wait for more
DizziZilla chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
i love your writing so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I have one word. UPDATE!
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
Haven't read anything in this fandom in so long but this is soooo good! Definitely want a little complications with James haha ;)
TeacherKS chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
I really love how you know Ella's character so well. Great story and character development. I wish I wrote this well! I am very curious how this will turn out. I loved Ella and Char, but I am cheering for James in this fanfic. Please update soon! I have to know what happens!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I love this I love this I love this! Yes! Thank you for being an awesome writer. You know exactly how to "carry" the story out. I can't wait to continue reading and I really hope you are able to update soon. I look forward to reading the next chapter and hopefully you'll be able to finish this story! That would be incredible.
WittyBasketcase chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
team james! team james! team james!
only attica chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
can do romance/angst!
i've been a fan since my high school grad year-2010
and you never fail to bring shivers of joy!
thanks for coming back!
i remember this chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
i remember this chapter from years ago
i was so team james!
Queen 0f Heartz chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
NOOOO! What about Char Ella?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
Please update soon! I love this story and I can't wait for more!