Reviews for Autophobia
Bushwah chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was not an idea that had ever occurred to me. I'm almost ashamed - it's so simple, so perfect...

But in the end, it is yours, all yours, and you deserve your royalties.
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, talk about a misunderstanding!

I found this story to be very amusing! I never would have thought about the effects the whole Kira case would have on others (aside from the ones who were dying). It adds a real creative insight on how truly messed up the Death Note could have been! Now my mind is racing with ideas of how others handled such a huge situation! Could they really just go about normal lives after finding out about such a killer? One can only wonder. Especially when there really are demented people out there. Like the ones who worshipped Kira only because they wished for people to die, and not even if they were truly bad. The mind can be such a mystery at times, so I love seeing it be unraveled in stories like these.

Wait, I'm rambling. Um, long review short, I really liked it. And I actually thought it was kind of funny, just because Hatori truly believed that he was the one behind it all. I felt sorry for him though since he got so sick and all and ended up commiting suicide. I'm actually surprised he didn't die from starvation first. But then again, the human body is a rather resilient thing isn't it?

Oh, sorry rambling still lol.
Lilytooth chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love your stuff. You always leave something to think about, even of it's not always something big. You're also good at making your stories feel real. This one sorta reminded me of a part Higurashi where a character wishes a few people would die, and when they do die he becomes upset, afraid, but also convinced tat he must be the cause. Sorta like Mikami too. Huh...
Lavien Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
The idea behind this story was very interesting, I've never seen anything like it. Hatori felt very believable to me and your themes all fit nicely with the Death Note world.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow...I couldn't stop reading. This was so well written; you really feel what Hatori feels and pity him. I never paid a lot of attention to that scene with Ukita before, but now I probably won't be able to look at it the same way again.

Brilliant work here, as usual. Sorry I've fallen behind in terms of reading WMN? ;;