Reviews for Casper's School Days
The Blonde Adventuress chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
MOAR!
mike11208 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
About damn time you posted a new chapter! Although I'm one to talk. But thats besides the point! This chapter was well written. Small errors, but those can be shrugged off. Keep it up with the awesome chapters bro!
Jenkins F. Leeroy chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
*closes eyes in silence*

and so the defecation hits the oscillation, even with Casper trying to turn things around...

damn. i don't know where you're going with the plot, but it sure is a hell of a ride. looking forward to the next chapter.
mike11208 chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Oh...sh*t...he committed suicide...totally unexpected! You, keep making these awesome chapters!
Jenkins F. Leeroy chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
usually i bypass "self-insert" stories (at least, that's what it looks like), but this one is pretty damn good.

the character interaction, and the way you work the storyline is awesome. plus, your own plot really got me interested, and as for your english, there are a few awkwardly worded parts, but for the most part, your english writing is better than some english speakers that i've seen.

congrats, and i await the next update.
Kazuya Sensui chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
I liked this chapter,good writing and pretty shocking as it seemed everything was a dream,but that also dispointed me alittle. The shock factor of Setsuna being lesbian and getting into a 3 way relationship would be interesting to follow. But it's okay.

Makoto breaking up with Kotonoha however was alittle,strange because this would be the part where he would support Kotonoha,not break up with her as he would know better than anyone that this would happen,and the fact that he later would care for her after knowing what the consequences were,I feel this is going to start to lead towards the anime Makoto.

It would be more interesting adding more Reina things to the mix considering she was on the case about Koizumi.

anyway,good story,keep it up :3
Thousand Wings chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Finally..updated

good chapter
mike11208 chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Took ya long enough to make the next chapter! And you got me sad when I found out you canceled the OVA. awe well. anyways, if you haven't noticed yet, I have updated Different Days and I made a one-shot for it. So, go check those out, alright? can't wait to see what you got next bro!
Mockery of Gold chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
The ending nearly gave me a heart attack. Talk about a cliff hanger!
Kazuya Sensui chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
This was DAMN GOOD! Because it was surprising to see the hit at the end and the discovery of Kiyoura's sexuality. Just as shocking as my stories,keep it up.
mike11208 chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Wow, casper. You just made this funny as hell. And i can pretty much guess youre thr blackened soul. Lol cant wait for the next chapter!
mike11208 chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
damn, this chapter was awesome. i think you would have to change this to a rated M cause of the naughty naughty things you wrote. other than that, loved this chapter. and also, i might have chapter 15 of Different Days by Friday, Chapter 4 of Happy Days Saturday, and chapter 2 of A New Life either by Saturday or Sunday. I hope you'll like them. can't wait for the next chapter!
mike11208 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
nice way to introduce Reina to the story! i loved this chapter cause of the way Himler told Otome that Makoto was a cheating bastard. can't wait for the next one!
mike11208 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
holy crap, that was epic! haha, Natsumi got her ass kicked. and she got killed. but i got shocked when Casper died. Come on, he's the awesomeness of the story! and i thank you for making Makoto a nice and caring guy instead of his anime persona. can't wait for chapter 11!
Kazuya Sensui chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Cool chapter,but is the story ended? Weird