Reviews for Sweet Disposition
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Seriously GREAT job on the story. You made it so realistic to have Eli battling with going through falling inlove and trying to fight the urges of not wanting to settle down. Most Eclare stories Eli is always so dependable and confident and I enjoyed the refreshing turn of him not being the best choice but the choice she couldn't live without. Well well done!
alicia4568 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
perfect story! great job! i love your stories, and have to pick out a new one to read! :)
itsjustkelly chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
omg this was soooo good
wontstoptilwesurrender chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
I'm really late on this but it felt wrong to not review such an amazing story.

Oh my gosh I honestly cannot believe how everything turned out. For a while there I thought Clare would stay with Mark but then twists and turns and Eli and happiness and it's too much for me to handle.

I loved it!
YoullBeTheAnchor chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Such a cute ending:3

I loved the character development, and this entire story was just amazing. c:
starry2223 chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
This is my all time favorite story on this site. I've read this story multiple times and still love it! It always makes me smile!
MRS.ELIGOLDS chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I THINK VAL HAVE A PAST OR SHE JUST ACTING LYK SHE REAL SWEET BUT SHE CAN BE A TOTAL B-!
Pierced One chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
This was seriously one of the best stories I have ever read on ! Thank you for making it so realistic and engaging!
eclare4ver chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Your story is amazing! I thinknit would b really awesome if u made a chapter of their wedding cuz it sounds Perfect and i just think it would b a really great way to officially end the story. Again ur an awesome writer and i loved the story!
naughtsandcrosses chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Oh Emm Jay! Ugh, I love him! He was one of the best parts of this chapter, other than Clare's surprise kiss to Eli. Great job! :D Will we see more of Jay in the future? I hope so! I'm pressing the next chapter button right now to nom on more delicious writing :D
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless.

You don't know how amazing of a job you did.

I honestly don't know how else to word it except amazing.
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
I was away, and just got back to see that YOU UPDATED MY FAVORITE STORY EVER. and not only did you update it, but it's over /3 (besides the epilogue which I will get to in a moment)

Holy crap. This story was amazing. It was so well written, and everything about it was absolutely perfect. I loved that she chose Mark, because, choosing Eli then just wouldn't have been right. Oh no. The way you did it was absolutely perfect. UM. I'm pretty sure I may have already told you this, but I LOVE LETTERS. So seeing that Clare wrote Eli one in return just couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Seriously, amazing job. I don't know what else to say except that I will miss this story terribly, and that it will always be one of my favorites. I can't wait for your new story, either(: I don't know if it's out yet, but I'm about to go find out as soon as I finish reading and reveiwing the epilogue.

So, all in all, my main message was amazing job.

OH. And my favorite part... hmm.. of this whole story. That's a hard part. Probably the times square scene. It was just so adorable and perfect. They're adorable and perfect. This story is adorable and perfect. I wish I could express into words how much I loved this story. I mean, I just can't even find words to let you know how much I loved this. And I don't leave long reviews for just anyone. And I know this isn't as long as it could've been, but I feel kind of like I'm repeating myself, and I don't want you to hate me for doing so!:0

Oh, and I can also promise you that, no matter how many new amazinly written Eclare stories come on fanfiction in the future, yours will always be truly one of my absolute favorites. There's just nothing that could ever change that. And I will re-read this, like one would do a book, probably an innumerable amount of times. Just letting you know as a warning, incase I review one of the earlier chapters that I never reviewd before now. Because you truly deserve to know how amazing of a job you did, and how much I loved this.

Just amazing.
WaitCait705 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
i loved this! Turely amazing! Your letter writing is amazing by the way.
WaitCait705 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
AWWWWW I love this! Eli all the way!
WaitCait705 chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
i think it will be Mark! but then again, you could just be decieving me and it'll really be Eli...