Reviews for Time Hurts
Von chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I don't normally like fics that just re-tell an episode. Kind of like - what's the point? - you know?

But this is an exception. It added a little more emotion and grit, didn't stick too close to the original - just the bones.

Nice.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I read your story before I watched the episode and I must say, although it was good, it completely ruined it for me. But in a good way, let me assure you. :) I feel that you truly brought out what it could have been; what it would have been if it were not a children's show. I mean, wow. It's just an amazing piece of fiction. This is my favourite Ben 10 fanfiction EVER. 3
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god! I loved it! This is definitely how the episode should have gone. We should have seen Gwen acting a little more human and Ben a lot more beaten. Kevin was fine-he's a rock after all. It would have been so epic this way. Loved it!
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Amazing! I was really in love with Time Heals, it has to be one of my favorite episodes. I think it's probably one of the more complicated episodes of Ben 10:UA. But wow, what you did with it was awesome! I love the dialogue (I recognize some of it is from the episode, but what you added was great) and the fact that you wrote it in present-tense but third person. It makes the piece a little more real.

So I love this, a perfect antidote to sooth my need for angst. Thanks!
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Nice changes you made to the original episode I loved it
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is a good rewrite of the episode. I liked it. Great job.
Juan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Great story it's the first I've fully read but still its' good. Keep up maybe next time do a story based on the forge of creation.
InnocentGraces chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh...*shivers*

The horror of Time Heals!

*shivers harder*

Poor Gwen...
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow, I'm not quite sure where to start.

I've always liked 'Time Heals;' I love darker episodes of this show, and 'Time Heals' and 'Fused' are definitely my top two.

This is a very creative and surprisingly fantastic re-imagination of the episode. First, your imagery is great, and I can't begin to describe how well you get into Gwen's head. People make her seem like a bitch sometimes, but 'Time Heals' really put that into perspective.

I adore Ben and Gwen's relationship (not a fan of Bwen, though), as I think they bring out the best and worst in each other. I'll admit I scrolled down to see their part together before I read anything else, because it's one of my favorite moments of the series. Ben admits that he has complete faith in Gwen, even if it's going to kill him.

You've added some chilling details; my favorite parts would have to be Ben and Gwen's moment together and the part where Paradox shows Gwen the consequences of her actions.

Fantastic job. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

-Marty :-D
CrimsonNataku chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece, and will happily beta-read for you anytime. I really liked your characterization of Gwen, and albeit a bit gruesome the description of the Ben torture scene was...one of my favorite parts _;
RogueSlayer93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow, I love it. I've always liked stories like this. All the characters were believable and it was well written. I hope that you write more fics for this fandom.
Anahnee Mouse chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Evening, Jensam. I hope this finds you well. Now, I know an anonymous review is not usually the best FF etiquette; but I haven't an account so this is the best I could do. And given how much I appreciated this, it did not seem fair to leave without sending you at least something. Right, so...

I'm amazed that this is your first foray into the Ben 10 fandom; everyone was perfectly in character. You're quite right-the future in "Time Heals" is a chilling prospect, and I was greatly pleased that you expanded upon it in this manner. I didn't notice any spelling or grammatical errors, good job. ;) The changes you made were appropriate, and Gwen's character was done superbly. Top marks all around, and thanks for sharing.

~Anahnee