Reviews for Returning For Friendship
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Omg! This chapter made my face hurt for laughing so much!
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
the Ironic Home of Pennsylvania... HAHA that whole part was funny!
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I hate Jessica i Love freight trian and Katie!
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Aw i was sorta hopping the game would be true but oh well
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
If that would you rather stuff came true then.. Well James better get 100 so then 101 girl can say yes
Idklol99 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
i 3 your stories you should make a chunk about logan and camille lol and add more to this chapter

-ugochi99
thisinactiveaccount chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
SO I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REVIEW THE LAST CHAPTER. I was in Los Angeles, and then... it's a long story :/ But this review is for chapter four and five.

LOLOLOL. iHOP EQUALS IRONIC HOME OF PENNSYLVANIA. AND DIRT ON A STICK. Hamburgers seem unnatural in a place like that xD

"The Actress and the Geek." ... :P

Pink hair for James. It's only natural to prank James with something that has to do with his hair. He'll freak out the most :) It's bound to happen soon in the show. Then Logan with his computer. That seems natural too. And finally, Kendall with hockey. Of course. I was kinda expecting Carlos and Katie to make Kendall call Pizza Hut or something. You'd think Kendall would remember his best friend's number. I guess not.

The story is over. Sigh. This has been an awesome story. I can't wait to read other stories from you! :D
sub-ice diamond chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
lol ilove this story i thought the ihop thing was the prank for logan and camile, well i hope you write more see you next reivew.
Maroon5-PLL chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
you should make it tht Jessica comes back and keeps on trying to steal Logan, but never is able to. Then one day Jessica kisses him, and Camille walks in. Lastly for that part Camille believes Logan that Jessica kissed him. and for the prank you should do what i just said! hahaha srry if it confused you
iluvBTR166 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Make is have to do with something about Logan and Camille and jessica
thisinactiveaccount chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I feel so happy that you actually used my idea and gave me credit.

Thanks :D It's a nice feeling when you inspire someone.

Isn't Freight Train just awesome? He's almost just as awesome as Logan. And you know how awesome Logan is. I wish I had a Freight Train. Wouldn't that be useful...

I love the idea of Kendall, James, and Logan getting revenge on themselves. Although it's pretty stupid, it's still funny :P

"Carlos, that's so fifth grade!"

"Aren't you in fifth grade?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, so? I doesn't mean that we can't do better!" Katie explained.

Even if there was a minor typo in those lines, it was still funny. Katie is like the master of pranking. Of course she thinks fifth grade is babyish.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea for a good prank. I've actually never pranked anyone in my life. (I totally reminded myself of that one iCarly episode.) Katie is so pro at pranking.

I can't really think of anything for a pro pranker D: I mean sure, for a cheap pranker like Carlos(SORRY CARLOS. I STILL LOVE YOU.) I can come up with something. But Katie? No.

Update soon :D
thisinactiveaccount chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Teehee. I'm just as gullible as Carlos, it seems. I really believed all that until everyone started laughing... I mean, who runs into a couch, flips over, and breaks a leg? Well... I guess somehow it's possible...

I don't like Jessica. She reminds me ALOT of my friend's ex friend. And I don't like my friend's ex friend. My friend went through almost the exact same situation as Camille did in this story.

AND JESSICA. LOGAN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD. I bet she's gonna fall in love with him CAUSE HE'S SO AMAZING. BUT THEN LOGAN'S GONNA TURN HER DOWN AND JESSICA WILL GO FALL DOWN A WELL AND I'D BE GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT.

Yeah... I probably shoulda just kept that in my head.

Update soon :D
iluvBTR166 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This is hilarious gosh the rejected thing haha