Reviews for False Love
ZillaKittyYami chapter 7 . 6/22
VERY good my young padawan (J.K.!) lol very sweet but very bitter at what happend to both of them sooooo saaaaaad! i (Zilla) would never let that stuff happen to either of them i would take Yami in before that happend and i would have stolen Yugi away! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! my evil/good plan is un-folding hee hee hee! later peoplez i have some beating up Heba to do...(cough-cough) i mean skipping through the daisys XD sooooo fun (not really) :3 very good story...BUT if you dont write the rest of the story i will personaly see to it you are DEAD...i mean living nice and well... ;3

(P.S. im normaly a nice person but if i get pissed...lets just say you wouldnt like me -_-)
WiseCandiceWise chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Update
TheSilentWriter001 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I love it! It's sad but sweet. I think Mooshies getting a little jealous considering he's always trying to get attention lol. Please continue!
animecscfun1 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I really like what your doing (even if i didnt read the dirty parts) keep it up and i cant wait to find out what will happen next will yugi tell yami about his past? Man I'm exited :)
animecscfun1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
NOOOO ITS HIM T_T
snow-kim chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
This is good but sad story... I like it. Update!
YuugiYY chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Cool story!
The sweetheart chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Wooow good story. Please continue it. :)
Singingstar09 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Can't wait to read more of this great story!

Update Soon!
quwira chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
awwwww pooor yami
Peck peck chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This was okay...I guess. But I don't like the constant spelling mistakes and the poor characterisation!
sdbkasb chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Not good...Poor spelling and poor characterisation. What a mess.
I h8 this chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This is sooo stipid! X ! The plot is slow and non exsistant, your writing skills are some of the worst I've eva seen! You can't spell and your grammar is all over the place.

...and your characters are really ooc (out of character). You're trying too hard to have the characters be what you assume they would be. You're attempts are pathetic and easily seen through.

Frankly, this is one of the worst fanfics I've eva read!
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
omg! its been updated :3 YAY! and great chapter XD
CandyassGoth chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
yay! an update! wow,yamis past is so sad! but at least he is happy now,and he can help yugi be happy.i wonder if yugi is pregnant from heba...beautiful chapter! loved it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »