Reviews for Consider Yourselves Kitties
ccdancer2003 chapter 1 . 4/25
This is my third time reading this story through. I love it so much.
the awa maniac chapter 1 . 3/20
Second time reading this and have an account to fanfic so far to have me reading it much less a second amount of stars to you.
Alex Slender chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Hi! I was wondering if I could Write a fanfiction of your fanfiction. is that alright with you? cause i really like it and would feel honored if i could.
Mimosa Evans chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
YES! Louis is BACK!
Mimosa Evans chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I got Dramatic Uke! When I first saw my answer I was like 'HELL NA!' and then I read the description and was like 'there's alota similarities here!'
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
myeh
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I love this fanfic!
Kodami chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Mononoke baby! *ahem*... um I like the Princess Mononoke reference? lol XP I'll still like Tales from Earthsea better XD
ArmCannos44 chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
make a squel now go on ward beacuse THIS IS SPA- i mean AKATSUKI. well mufin butten great and freaking awsome story pluse im readingthis beacuse of writers block so yeah bye
moon-chan chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
This is awsome ,now...
WHERE's MY TOBI!
KyraReid chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
I just took that quiz, I'm a romantic seme lol
Ikuromi chan chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Contact me, please! /authors/Ikuromichan
Ikuromi chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Hey) My name is Ikuromi and Im from
I loved your fanfic so much! Can I translate "Consider Yourselves Kitties" on the Russian language and publish it in my profile /authors/Ikuromichan ?
All your copyrights remain with you. In the header, I will write a link to your account.
Thanks in advance. Have a nice day, DaniZaraki!
guest kitsune chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
A re- write of my now favorite kitty stories? HELL YEAH!. a totally kick-butt, jashin-sama approved idea! I kind of have a request for ya, if you have time. could you make one shots of the akatsuki members on dates? I think it would be funny and awesome.

Keep up the Awesome work!
guest kitsune
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
I love it! Really excited to go to the sequel even though I'm a third through with this story!