Reviews for Consider Yourselves Kitties
Alani uchihahyuga chapter 32 . 3/29
Wow this book is so amaxing!plz make a sequel! !
Rei-Nao chapter 5 . 1/4
I love how they all accept and believe her threats. It's hilarious
Rei-Nao chapter 4 . 1/4
I love Alice. I love all of your ocs. I just really love this.
Rei-Nao chapter 2 . 1/4
Omg poor kitties! I love their names as much as I loved this chaptera lot)!
Rei-Nao chapter 1 . 1/4
This story was actually suggested to me and I can't say I'm disappointed. I really like it so far!
YaoiJordynBoi chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
More drunk Alice xD
CrystalCay chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Hey there, I just wanted to thank you for writing this story. I remember reading Consider Yourselves Kitties when it was first being finished, then reading the rest of the series as it came along (sort of). I absolutely fell in love with the story and I have remembered random lines and parts of the story over the last 3 or 4 years of not reading it. Now as a legit adult in my first semester of college I decided to come back and read it again. I was overjoyed with the fact that it was still amazing, and that the characters had developed as the story progressed and were relatable, and everything else about it.
I still love this story and it will always hold a special place in my heart; CYK is right up there with my favorite books. 8th grade and the subsequent high school me would not have been the same without Consider Yourselves Kitties.
- Ciarra
Determined Dancer chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This is my third time reading this story through. I love it so much.
the awa maniac chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Second time reading this and have an account to fanfic so far to have me reading it much less a second amount of stars to you.
Alex Slender chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Hi! I was wondering if I could Write a fanfiction of your fanfiction. is that alright with you? cause i really like it and would feel honored if i could.
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
YES! Louis is BACK!
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I got Dramatic Uke! When I first saw my answer I was like 'HELL NA!' and then I read the description and was like 'there's alota similarities here!'
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
myeh
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I love this fanfic!
Kodami chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Mononoke baby! *ahem*... um I like the Princess Mononoke reference? lol XP I'll still like Tales from Earthsea better XD