Reviews for Return to Japan
Update please!
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
i like it
supermangageek23 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
write more i really really like this ill give you a cake so yeah you should write more please
ikarishipper900 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. So in character. Tarotard as ever, Narumi as ever, Occhi as ever, and especially IORI as ever! Love it! I hope you keep working on this! :)
Spaztastic32 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
pssh, lol! this is the kind of thing I imagined would happen, Kiri being...well, Kiri and Narumi and Ochiai babbeling over her like idiots.

Too funny, did a good job with this and I hope yoou update soon!
NightHorrors chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow I really like this! Especilly the part where Narumi called Ochiha just to rub it into his face!

Please update soon!
Desuke-Love chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Don't you think he should be banished! Lol XD. This looks very promising, can't wait for more!
kitty chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
hey it me ladyruby1897. cool chapter. can't wait for more
scarlet yuzu-nee chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
cool! i really like this! but...i dont think the pov is working very well? but i like the thought but this story is great! polish how you write and its really nice! nice topic! ;)
Chibicat12 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
thank u soooooooo much! i have been dieing to read a fanfiction of this!please update!
ladyruby1897 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
aesome. awesome. awsome. please continue this and finish it because alot of people who do story with plot of what happaned in between those 1o years don't finish their stories. please don't be like tham and finish it. Please continue and finish it. this is a great start