Reviews for Return To The Lost World
Jack Barrington chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Leaving aside the issue of whether Spinosaurus or would come out victorious in a fight (I'd bet my money on , since although was slightly smaller, it had more bite force power in its jaws, was more heavily built, and often ate large herbivorous dinosaurs like Triceratops, whereas Spinosaurus was slimmer, lighter, and more suited to catching fish), this is still a fairly well written novel adaptation of the movie that reads a lot like Michael Crichton. Just compress your paragraphs somewhat together and it will be a better read.

And just a side note, I think the only two reasons the Spinosaurus was promoted to the big bad villain were: a.) the movie makers wanted a new monster to keep the series "fresh," but it was so hokey that it didn't work, and b.) Jack Horner gave them an excuse to with his outrageous and fame-grabbing theory of as a near-exclusive scavenger (which is why it is eating a carcass in JPIII).
Sarge Ray chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Okay, it's nice to see that you're lengthening your chapters. But the writing style is still...clunky. Paragraphs don't have to be just ONE sentence.

And that little review you gave yourself about Spino having stronger jaws than T-Rex is false. Spinosaurus was more used to holding their prey still and using their CLAWS. T-Rex used its jaw power alone, which could crunch the hip of a full-grown Triceratops.

And before you go busting my chops and say I'm wrong, take in mind I've been studying dinosaurs since I was in kindergarten (I'm twenty-one now). I got experience on my side.
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
no way. it made sense for the spinosaurus to kill the t-rex. the spino is the biggest dinosaur on earth and it's jaws are more powerful then the t-rex's jaws.
sam fraser chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Okay you doing petty good expect one thing brotherd me. You writing has gotten Longer so that good but the one thing is becasue since you adding in your own stuff like the books I Throught you were gonna have The T rex kill the spino instead.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Besides Im Making Two stories for my family based On Abraham Lincoln trying to win the civall war and Martain luther king story.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
or The Story of My Invasion about Invasion of poland.
J.A. Fletcher

Voices of the Titanic font:
sam fraser chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I Think someone should do A Historical story becasue there is Historical FanFiction Archive. read Michael Howard Manhattan Masquerade it a really good story. the story is about The first adventure of Galen Slaughter and his partners at the Greater Gotham Detective Agency as they tire to track down a Seriel Killer.
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
the thing is, sam, i don't want to upset you or anything but i'd rather read and write fiction stories rather then write them based on true stories. that's why the site is called ' .' anyway, what do you think of the story besides the fact of it still being fiction?
Sam Fraser chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Im sorry eddie but I Think you should do a story based on fact then fiction. Like you know like based on the facts of titanic the civll war and all that thing besides have you read those histroncal stories I Told you?
Eddie Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
what are you talking about, sam?
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You can.t say You reviewers love you Eddie.