Reviews for Just Relax
AliceCullen3 chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
LOVE IT!
The World in Black and White chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
You know what just occurred to me? the fact that Sirius and Lucius end with the same letters, so if one was to combine their names, one would get their names. So their names are their pairing names! Muahahahaha! I don't know what's wrong with me.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
Is there more
lizzy chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
ohhh! GOSH that is just so lovely...I just love these guys so much...I really enjoy the way you have written there characters and very much look forward to reading the rest of this!
mykeyo10 chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
ohhh, lovely ending darling, Leaves a person wanting more but has a final ring to it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
I hope there will be a sequel.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Dumbledore needs to realize Harry isn't his child. He should mind his own business along with Harry's idiot friends. I do like this, don't get me wrong. Just Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore are kind of p*ssing me off.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
I can't believe Ron and hermione, no matter what Harry does, it's his choice, if he wants to be in a relationship with a guy, much less Draco, it's his choice. Hermione and Ron's opinions should not matter. Harry should learn to stand up to them for what he wants. Its for him not them. I don't care if their his best friends, they get no say in who he dates or has sex with. That is really one thing that always bugs me is when authors have Ron and Hermione acting like their Harry's parents. Harry should grow a bloody back bone and say at least 'Hermione, Ron if you don't like who I am dating, that's fine but it's my choice not yours.' Ron should grow up and Hermione should learn to keep her bloody opinions to herself. She thinks she's so smart. Half the time she acts really stupid.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I thought Hermione was smart. Everyone dreams. It's a natural occurrence.
yesterdaz chapter 27 . 7/1/2012
There definately has to be at least one more chapter to wrap all of this up. Personally, I think that Lucius and Sirias should walk in on Draco and Harry having a romp on Dumbledore's desk, but that could get weird with all the magical talking things in there. And Ron and Hermione's reaction to the whole ordeal needs to be revealed as well, along with their perseption of Draco. Also, will Sirius and Lucius just get together and fuck a couple times a week in secret or is Narcissa going to give them permission? Who the Hell knows? I like it so far though.
Rose chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
This story was AMAZING! I was very sad when it ended!
SamMaetz chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
GREAT chapter! I have a soft spot for hilarity, and the story Draco was telling Harry just struck the right cord. It was perfect! I could see it so clearly; their expressions, everything.

Lovin' this whole story, especially the Lucius/Sirius angle.
SamMaetz chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I've been really enjoying this so far; wasn't sure I would since I thought the plot was a teensy-weensy bit corny (kinda hear that in your head in an Umbridge voice please). However, I'm hooked on the overall hotness and hilarity of it. This chapter (12)...the part with Sirius' mirror had me literally laughing so hard I had tears. Had to go back and read that section twice.
harrytwifan chapter 27 . 2/16/2012
Jester - I am so sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter. We have only FF fail to blame! I've been reading this in chunks the past week and every time I wanted to review, ff wouldn't let me. Please know that when I reread (and believe me, I will reread this soon), I will review chapter by chapter. You did an amazing job! Your grasp of canon is fabulous and I loved your characterizations of not only Harry and Draco, but all of your other characters as well. Lucius and Sirius's story is interesting and inspired. As much as I hated being torn away from Harry/Draco, the other love story was just as intriguing. OK, enough out of me. I'm on to read the sequel. Thank you so much for this beautifully written story!

Nancy
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 28 . 1/22/2012
I think Lavender Brown should give Harry advice on something. With Parvati at her side, of course. I don't know why, but I like Lavender. Plus, relationships seem to be generally accepted as her "thing", if you get what I mean.

Mischief managed,