Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
D'aaaaaw. This is hilarious. And one of the best of these fics I've seen. Though I have to tell myself we are dealing with some AU here, where the espada weren't such huge bastards as in canon, but as long as I do that, then this is the best I've ever read of "Bleach as romantic comedy".
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ichigo-baiting is funny.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
haha, i loved it! especially the part with the guys :D
cruorem chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
funny and cute
shinjiru15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
aw so cute:) love grimmjow btw he's so awkwardly funny!
Wolfkey13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
OK, so first fic of yours that I am reading. And it sounds like this fits in somewhere in all the stories. Could I possibly get a list in the correct order of where to start.
ALucky13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was... so cute and fantastically written. Great job :)
lovering chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh, God, I about DIED reading this - SO FUNNY! Contains spoilers like no tomorrow (You really should put up a warning for that x_x) but I LOVED IT!
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 2/19/2011

I love your writing! Very fluid, not boring at all!

I have nothing against yaoi (I resort to it for lack of heterossexual pairings, not the case in bleach), but I had never thought about Renji and Byakuya in 'that' way (Byakuya kinda creeps me out... in a good way 8D ) totally made me buy it!

I almost expected Ichigo to squeek when Byakuya told him to fix the situation.

Finally, I'm reading one of your stories for the first time, could you enlighten me as to how it works? From what you said at the end of the fic, this has prequels(?)/might have sequels(?).

Thank you again! keep writing please!
halehart chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
An inappropriate misfits of laughs, giggles, snorts and awe that I gain from this, inappropriately. Because I was in a class time, and this fic just kept me going. :) 3
WaterlessSea chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I died when ichigo was like "we're just friends!" and Byakuya says "yes i know. fix it" xD
09ice chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
good story, this one. Lovin' grimmy and ulqui here, it's been a while since I had to cover my mouth lmao

great job in rukia's description
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I laughed at all the boy meets girl stories, and the light humor scattered throughout. If this is taking place at Kyouraku's wedding... and that's where you left off at Chrysalis.. all hell is about to break loose, indeed XD an enjoyable read
polka-d0ts chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Haha, cute!

Nice grammar, by the way. :D
Ginnya chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Boy meets girl. Both are dense... now this is a hilarious story. I usually don't like this pairing, but you just made me love them ... as long as fics with them are written properly... And I just adore the way you portray Byakuya. even though I imagine him being a little bit more like a spoiled brat, but everyone has to grow up someday. anyway I love this story and I worship you... (yes I may bee a little bit silly but your your fics are one of the best on bleach out there .. at least for me)