Reviews for Sweet Addiction
Evan Sabaku chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Sounds like a great story so far. Can't wait for more.
A Secret chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Your "I'll probably update this one very frequently" is most probably a lie. 2 years and not a single update. I hate to see the others that you update which was probably not frequently
Tripptych chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
... You get all us readers all hot and bothered and you end it, my god I am do entjhralled with this, update!
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
O...M...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!To be perfectly honest I have read this story at least twice before and its STILL NOT BEEN UPDATED! GAAAAAAAAAAHH! I'M GOING CRAAAAAAAZY! I REEEEEALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT EVEN IF IT IS JUST GOOD OLD SMEXY LEMONZ! PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE! I WILL OFFICIALLY LOVE U TO BITS IF U DO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! RAAAAAWR!
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Fuck the end of chap one was hot... you totally have to continue, to tell you the truth, i like this story more than latest one, Attention whore, which is pretty cool though. GAH! plz update soon, i really cant wait to see 'em getting down and dirty... not to mention the whole slave master thing is an UBER turn-on.

WOAH... its like BDSM or something... lol gotta love Naru's character,

Obsessed,

Renae
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow Sasuke is so mean to Naruto!

Ohhh I bet Naruto will have as much fun as Sasu while pleasuring him xD

Continue your great work
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OH noooo! You ended just as it was getting steamy! I love it so far and I can't wait til the next chapter!
MalikLove chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
love it
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
omg this is great and you better update now!
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh my how intense I like it
anime-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I LOVED IT! Please update soon!
iTeacup chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ooh, I love it :D
Tala ishtar chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i like the way that this is going. Please update it soon i want to see what happens.
XxKageTenshixX chapter 1 . 12/29/2010