Reviews for People Will Say
tanseynz chapter 14 . 9/19
I simply could not stop reading this. So incredibly powerful and emotional...
Thefinerthings73 chapter 9 . 4/25
So dang good, I can't stop reading.
Thefinerthings73 chapter 5 . 4/25
Love the story!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 14 . 3/8
In interest of not unduly clogging my favorites list, in cases where I have enjoyed all of an author's work I favorite only one or two or maybe none of the stories and favorite the author instead. 'People will Say', however, is well above your usual work and almost undeserving of being on a "mere" fanfiction site.

What distinguished it most in my reading was the coupling of intensity with control; sexuality with reserve; love with fear. It portrayed love at its finest; a physical, mental, spiritual union of mutual desire and benefit. You did not succumb to embellishment or unnecessary metaphor as is often the case in fictionalizations of love.

Of course, as perfect as their love is portrayed here, it is more unlikely to occur in real life than many of the overly-romanticized stories in pulp-fiction. But that is in no way your fault and I would prefer, a dozen times over, to read a single story like yours, honed to perfection, than the mass of sludge that is regularly churned out for our consumption.

My only, only, complaint is the occasional error in spelling or grammar. Unless you are planning on submitting this for publication do not worry about it. These minor errors, nearly all typos, bother me as much as they do simply because they /are/ the only fault to find. In most other stories they would hardly register at all.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 3/7
I found this chapter particularly enjoyable, above and beyond typical.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 3/7
your use of pov and time jumps is, to put as Spock would say, adequate. In other words it is excellently executed in exactly the right quantity and proportions. Very enjoyable.
Angela chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Why do this to Spock and Uhura? I hate this. :(
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Gotta love Vulcan jokes.

...actually, i'm not sure if he was joking...
asianchic510 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Spock's slip to his mother was so much fun, I was LOL. It makes me wish both women had gotten the chance to know each other, but I love the little bit you give us here. For someone so outwardly stoic, they both can read him like a book and I love how you can see little similarities. :)
bexxe chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
It's so true. Couples can never hide their attraction. You portray it perfectly.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Okay, I just re-read this story, why? Because I love it. What's not to love? And I think it deserves more reviews, I mean you are so close to 500! I am confused about one think, one small the hearing is the seating arrangement Chris, Nyota then Gala, or is it Gala, Nyota, then Chris? It seems both in the story at different times. I know it seems like a small thing...but it confused me when Chris was talking to Nyota then he sits back and then talks to Gala, but I thought Gala was on the other side of Nyota?
BTW, the story I like the best is always the story I'm reading at the time. They can't compete with each other, they are not separate to be judged...but are each a small part of a larger whole...kind of like life, a history in the making.

Guess who?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Wow! What a magnificent story! I just love your writing and portrayal of Spock and Uhura! U should awnt something tl JJ Adams xD Please write more! Try your point of biew of what the new movie should be about!
First Movement chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
i just love the way you describe their relationship, warm, gentle, their familiarity towards each other is heart fluttering. what a great job
First Movement chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
spock and amanda interaction is always one of my favourite, great jobin this one
First Movement chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
their relationship is just so addicted, i love the way you writting about it. and the take out of it from ther perspective is just so great, great work