Reviews for People Will Say
Angela chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Why do this to Spock and Uhura? I hate this. :(
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Gotta love Vulcan jokes.

...actually, i'm not sure if he was joking...
asianchic510 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Spock's slip to his mother was so much fun, I was LOL. It makes me wish both women had gotten the chance to know each other, but I love the little bit you give us here. For someone so outwardly stoic, they both can read him like a book and I love how you can see little similarities. :)
bexxe chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
It's so true. Couples can never hide their attraction. You portray it perfectly.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Okay, I just re-read this story, why? Because I love it. What's not to love? And I think it deserves more reviews, I mean you are so close to 500! I am confused about one think, one small think...in the hearing is the seating arrangement Chris, Nyota then Gala, or is it Gala, Nyota, then Chris? It seems both in the story at different times. I know it seems like a small thing...but it confused me when Chris was talking to Nyota then he sits back and then talks to Gala, but I thought Gala was on the other side of Nyota?
BTW, the story I like the best is always the story I'm reading at the time. They can't compete with each other, they are not separate to be judged...but are each a small part of a larger whole...kind of like life, a history in the making.

Guess who?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Wow! What a magnificent story! I just love your writing and portrayal of Spock and Uhura! U should awnt something tl JJ Adams xD Please write more! Try your point of biew of what the new movie should be about!
First Movement chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
i just love the way you describe their relationship, warm, gentle, their familiarity towards each other is heart fluttering. what a great job
First Movement chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
spock and amanda interaction is always one of my favourite, great jobin this one
First Movement chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
their relationship is just so addicted, i love the way you writting about it. and the take out of it from ther perspective is just so great, great work
LittleMissAbigail chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
"I am." It's not very often such a short sentence can elicit such a squeal from me. Hahaha so, they've been found out. It was bound to happen at some point. I have to admit, though, it kind of bothers me that they've gone through all this and still haven't said "I love you." That's obviously what they feel so I do not understand why they are so hesitant to say so.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
The flash forward of Artura's actually left me breathless. How horrible.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I hate it when the nice guys die. *crosses arms and pouts*
Bella Cuore chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I agree. It is well documented that people with sociopathic tendencies feel no remorse for actions that harm others, but are rather only concerned about what is best for them and that trumps every other consideration. Having had my own interactions with a couple, I do believe they do not see that their actions are wrong, but act only on what is in their best interest while justifying themselves in every other action. It is, however, very frustrating (and often detrimental) for those that are caught in their web.
Bella Cuore chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I get engrossed in the story, I don't think to comment, I just want to go on to the next chapter. But I am making an effort to say, yes, I love it!
Dara chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Awesome I love this series of fanfics