Reviews for Hermione's Summer Job
hellantroy5567 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Update porfavor?
The Unlikely Suspect chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
interesting plot, cant wait to see where you take it... maybe blaise could ask her out infront of the whole hall at the welcoming feast, or is that to out of character?
anniewildfire chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I liked your other story so much decided to read this one too. I like it alot hope you update it soon . I want to see what happens. I do hope they get together I am a big Hemione and Blaise fan. Keep up the great work I do like it alot.
LovelyBlueSky chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aw! Please update soon! This is so fantastic!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :D
Deliriousdreamer x chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
i'm loving it! please update soon! :D
Komeko-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
UPDATE.

Or I'll kill you -.-

jk. Fanini will just kill you O_O

Fanini misses zambafoodle (is that his name?)

Anywho xD Loving the story! So. Update.

Love, Allie :)
gemini rose chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
up date x wats blaise n ferret gona do? x
voldyismyfather chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
love it x
RedRoseBlackThorns chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Ud x
Jade Wildcat chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Im a big fan of the pairing, ur writing style is cool. But I found the end moved a little to quickly. Fighting with Drcao and noticing Blaise worked, but most girls dont flick from that to hooking up with a guy strait away. Just my opinion anyway, other than that I thought it was good and would love to read more
zourry chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is amazing! I just got a recent obsession with blaise! ;) so im reading all the fics i can get my hands on with him... Anywho, I rally like the pairing and you are keeping them in character pretty well! Please continue!
zourry chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Review chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really like your story and your grammar and punctuation is great

! Please continue it! :)