Reviews for My Best Friend's Girlfriend
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
You've soothed my upset over Fighter with this feel good, absolute BEAUTY of a story! I just watched the cue card scene between Mark and Juliet from Love Actually on YouTube to remind myself about that part of the movie, and full out cried.

Thank you for your choice of an ending, for such a great pay-off after all the near-misses. I must read this again next month closer to Christmas. It's that good.
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Loved it! Great writing, great construction, great everything!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love this story. Any chance of a future-take?
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sweet!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Loved it
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh wow I just loved this! So glad they finally got their chance!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hi, hi! I've missed your words and am do glad that I've finally gotten to open this one up. You see, Love Actually is one if my favorite fics. The adult choices and variations on their attempts for love. Ugh, I eat up all of the romance... even when it seems to be headed south.

So anyways, I've saved this story to read during the holiday season for years because I knew it would be a jolt of seasonal magic and I was right! Lol

The heart squeeze and the sacrifice just take it to that "I want this" level. So good, baby.

I hope you are doing well wherever you're at and I really hope you are still writing. Your heart needs to be shared.

Xoxo
Mel
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Sigh, that was exactly what I needed to read today. Thanks for posting this.
Daphodill chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I found this on the Fictionators' site when I searched for non-canon fics.

Love Actually is one of my favorite movies.

This fic was really touching. I truly felt the characters' emotions, especially Bella and Jasper's connection, even early on in the story.

Really nice work, I'm happy to have found this little gem. Thank you for sharing your talent.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great o/s. Thanks for sharing your work.
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love it...
chanur chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
sweet sweet story.
mamamalea chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I send u love this is really sweet.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
aaaaaawwwwwwwww that was the sweetest thing :) I loved it! :D I found this gem over at the fictionators, and I am so glad I did!

Much love!