Reviews for halcyon days
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Oh lordy these Lyra/Kris fics always get me. I love sadish/creepy Pokemon fics and this really hits the spot. It has that build up that hits you at the end. The question at the end, though, that begs to be answered is that did they all just simply restart again and corrupt (or wipe away) Gold's accomplishment so now it's Ethan who is going to become Champion and Gold doesn't exist at all (nor does Kris) or maybe Gold does exist and Ethan has to compete against him? (Questions that will keep me up at night now) I know its suppose to be open ended but you can't help but think you know?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Awww
entrap chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this is beautiful. i've always had a soft spot for those kris/lya loop stories. i love that you left the last two pagebreaks empty; i'm assuming that kris is no longer there to tell the story. i also find it interesting, the fact that she's actually glad to disappear and be replaced; i'm guessing that she doesn't think there's a point in living an empty life when she can lead a new one.

anyway, hearts.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is just... Wow. Kinda make sense, but heck, such tragedy (and I like how you make the ending- it fits perfectly to the fic)...

Good job, buddy! Keep up the AMAZING work! :D ..Also, have a good day, buddy! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Guesty123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
GAH! Made me cry! But in happiness.

This is such a great fic.

I was listenin to Regret Message by Kagamine Rin which made me cry even more.

Well in the ending you should say like some years later when you're introducing Lyra and Ethan. Is dat what you tryin ta say? Kris was reborn? ;)

Sniff... Dank you for dis great fic! I loved it! X'D
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hm. Interesting concept. You have a very natural flow. The story seems to move from point to point very easily.

Finessefully,

X
Rat2rrj chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Legitament tears are being shed.

Very moving work.
SunLight chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hmmm, the story is nicely written and I really like your depiction of the Gold/Silver/Kris friendship. Your use of brain tumor is also very interesting, though I don't think I'm understanding it completely as I'm confused by the ending. Are you implying that Kris reincarnated as Lyra, and Gold reincarnated as Ethan? Or are those things just Kris' imagination? Or something else entirely?