Reviews for Guardian
Please continue this! I love your work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
that was totally awesome
prithi chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
nice chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Glad to see you back at it with Guardian. Yep, there was the surprise from Ino alright. :P Holy crap that is one hell of a final technique... Come on Hiruzen, kick some wrinkled ass!
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Nice one~! Glad that you updated this awesome piece of NS fiction.. :D Please update soon next time, Eager to see other members from his generation, That Naruto-Maso fight was pretty nice too.. Thanks!
animeficfan chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Different, but good.
samuraipanda85 chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
I've got a few questions.
1)is it ever going to be answered how and when the guardians discover a new celesti? Like do they have a magic 8 ball? Do they read the stars? What? And how do they rate celesti in terms of importance?
2)a couple of chapters ago you referred to Naruto as a jinchuriki. Was that a slip of the tongue and just a generic way to describe Naruto or does he have a demon sealed inside him in this AU fic which makes him extra special?
samuraipanda85 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Oh man. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you updated. One of the finest and more unique narusaku stories I've read. For the love of God, please don't take another year to update.
prithi 666 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
awesome!
avengeme chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait to see how naruto deals with the civil war when he returns to the academy.
St3rfire chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
I am so happy my friend. That you final had time. To update this story it's been over 5 years. I love how you manage to keep. Naruto strength to continue to fight. I was surprised that he survived. Because I was thinking of his Sakura. I can wait for the next chapter. I hope that Ino gets another guardian. When they arrived at the academy. And that Sakura can get some training. To be a more powerful celesti. And help Naruto her guardian.
Starcalista chapter 18 . 5/7/2015
This story is amazing! I can't believe I hadn't read this before. I really hope you continue this.