Reviews for To My Heart
cacklejr chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Excellent story filling in the gaps, I guess I'd never really stopped to consider that it was Dax's job to find a way to close the wormhole thus cutting her off from Worf forver.
Teal06 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I've just been re-watching these episodes and thought there needed to be a FF for her internal thoughts as she's about to collapse the wormhole and lose Worf forever. Excellently done!
StoryWeaver56 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, Dax, this is one of my very favorite stories of yours! This is just so good! I guess I should be more specific...but it's just so good!

As I read this I kept thinking how great it is to connect with someone who has the same passion and love for DS9 as I do-enough passion and love to be able to go so deeply into the show like this.

I love how you had a mix of episode "novelization", if you get what I mean, and original work. It gave the audience a good idea of what the characters were feeling and when exactly.

I love how you added the lyrics to the song within this story. It added to the piece.

I love how Odo had to escort her back to her quarters. :)

I love how she and Kira had that talk.

I loved reading her thoughts about Worf being gone...it was perfectly written.

And I love how we get to see this episode from Jadzia's POV. It's just wonderful. Great job!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was so sweet and powerful. You've got great characterization.
Trekkie for life chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I just loved it!
DaxWorf chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG that was fantastic! Please write more!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Beautiful! I love your stories about Jadzia and Worf, please keep them coming. You really captured the characters perfect.
FringeFiend chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was fantastic, absolutely wonderful. There is a sad lack of Jadzia & Worf fic out there but this fills the void nicely. The characterization is great & you had me wishing that In Purgatory's Shadow had included a small scene of Jadzia stepping out of Worf's quarters and breaking into tears in the Defiant's corridor.

Well done and Happy New Year!