Reviews for Contrast
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is tearfully sad, but beautiful. Oh, my dearest Jem, how I hope they find a cure!
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Seriously beautiful piece. Few people are able to pull FreeVerse off very well, and you just did.

The last part was my favorite.

Fantastic job.

Ana chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I like your little poem! :) and the fact that they're

opposites, but as you implied, very much alike ;)

you could do a Jem/Tessa fic! :D that'd be sooo awesome! think about it, please! ;)
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow, that's really good! It's so cute, it's true to what they say in the books... even though it's sad. Jem! I'm crying for you, though we are an ocean and 138 years apart!
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
(The above is my actual username by the way.) :D I loved this. You said in the end that they're not very different, but I think the last stanza(?) plays out the most important difference: one of them is dying, the other isn't. If (AND THE JEM/TESSA PART OF ME IS SCREAMING ''WHEN!'') they get together it'll be the most important thing in their relationship. (Although she'll probably end up with Will, as much as I hate to admit it.) But, really, they are different, and I love how you did this. Honestly, I usually hate poetry, but this was really good. Thanks for writing!
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this is beautiful!i myself just finished reading the book!

grr now i must wait for the next book!can't wait!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 1/1/2011

That was my excited noise.

It's very, very awesome, is why. Like, REALLY awesome.

It's just got this sort of rythm, this flow to it and... it's actaully kind of beautiful. If that makes sense.

I loved it.

danielle-redfern chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i thot it was nice :)

a little sad but still good :D