Reviews for A Little Dessert
Lindy Rose chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Witchy dear!

I think a little sequel sounds fabulous :D Since this will be so short I think your decision to keep it within the restaurant is very wise-keeps things from wandering and it keeps the flavor of the story very distinct :)

So what are you thinking? One year anniversary of the first time they met or one year anniversary of him asking her out?

Cause we all know it's comin :D

Anyway I'm excited to hear that there's a sequel on the way :D Vair vair excited

As far as this chap goes I loooooafed it :)

I really enjoyed seeing his family but one of my favorite parts was actually Shippo being all sweet and advicey.

I kinda was curious as to the other members of the 15 people party. We only know who...7 of them are?

This was very cute though :) Oh yes and Way to be Mamma Inuyasha :D

Lovely work Witchy!

P.S. Wait...did I read that right? Naraku was making out with WHO?
inuluvskags1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
lol i imagined kaede jumping for joy XD
loveyaa1210 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I have quite enjoyed the story so far. It is quite interesting and yet it seems like too much hasn't happened yet. I can't wait to see where you take the story and how Inuyasha figures out how to continue to be apart of Kagome's life.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Inuyasha is quite the tipper. ;)
waterlit chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Every chapter's interesting heh, and this one's no exception. I can't remember who Jakotsu is, but it was funny seeing him sitting on Naraku's lap.

Update soon!
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Sewer sooncute Inus really helping her out I wish I had a customer that was hott AND tipped good...sighs...oh well. Love the story though I feel like I've been raping your page your probably tired of me hahaha

yourS trulY,

inumEtakahashI
AnimeWeirdo123 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it a lot.

I liked the part where the woman asked Kagome what her intentions were with Inuyasha. I found it very funny. And it was also quite funny when she was talking to Shippo about Inuyasha.

Anyways, really good chapter. :)

I hope you update soon! Bye.
Angel-Demon1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Woah! 100 dollars...that's just...awesome!
wishIwereanime chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
wonderful so far! i cant wait to read more and see how the story unfolds :)
Kaji Ganjou chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Wow, I really love this fic you got going. Thea main idea is awesome. And overall I can't wait for more.

Til Next Time,
Kaji Ganjou
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
loooooooved it! 3 3 3
Bookwormchick7 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
That's a 1,000$ bill! My goodness where can i find me a rich Inuyasha! great chapter, I loved the family thing, so funny. Keep at it! D
Emmerlou5188 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
FABULOUS! WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! lol I can't wait to read more. I'm really loving it. :)
InuKag19 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
awesome chapter! cant wait for the next one! :D
ninjagurl512 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Lovin it. Great work dearie, can't wait til the next chapter!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »