Reviews for A Little Dessert
thequeenwillruletheboard chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I can't wait for my dessert with the little cherry on top!

And I can't blame her for wanting impale her head on a fondue fork, (not that she said such a thing, but who wouldn't?) they're a rowdy bunch.

But Inuyasha was there. That makes everything better.

Update soon! I'm being selfish and wanting. I want the new one. Which is shitty of me because I'm reviewing late. BUT! I read it immediately. That counts for something, right?

Love from,

alikmionejean
SaraRosa77 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
AHHHH. So close...

DAMMIT WOMAN. I loved it though. Absolutely loved it. I hope the next installment comes out soon.

You da best.

SG
SaraRosa77 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
YUMMYY.

That is all.

SG
LiaSango chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Very good chapter, it's nice to read such a good FanFic. It's simple and I like it.

I would love to go to that restaurant! Really!

I want to know how this simple story ends. As always, you trapped me with your fanfics.

Keep going with the good work!
Carmen16 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
OHHH!, ITS SO GREAT, I'M FROM MÉXICO, SO I DON'T WRITE VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH (SORRY!), BUT I LOVE THE STORY, AND I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...CONGRATULATIONS!
nekotaishou chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Somehow I can't picture Sesshoumaru with black hair xD. But damn, Id love to have Kagome's job if I get tips like that.
DANY96 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
love this story keep writing 3
GrlWthAThrnNHrSd chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I'm so in love with this fic 3

It's so great to find a fun, original, well-written Inuyasha fanfiction. I really like the whole premise of Kagome being a waitress. It's a common theme in the fandom but you've polished and refined it so that it feels as if I've never read anything close. I also enjoy the dynamic between Kagome and her co-workers. It flows nicely and sounds believable. I like how you snuck Shippou and Kirara in. Shippou's one of my favorite characters and poor Kirara is just straight up ignored most of the time.

I also loved how Inuyasha interacted with Kouga and his family. It was really funny and definitely put a smile on my face. And of course I love how you portray Inuyasha and Kagome! I can't wait to see where you go with this! You're a fantastic writer and I'm eagerly awaiting your next update...
BoredGirl17 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
So let me guess is Dessert is when they get together and live happily ever after but then again there is the check that comes at the end of a meal.
Lindy Rose chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Witchy dear!

I think a little sequel sounds fabulous :D Since this will be so short I think your decision to keep it within the restaurant is very wise-keeps things from wandering and it keeps the flavor of the story very distinct :)

So what are you thinking? One year anniversary of the first time they met or one year anniversary of him asking her out?

Cause we all know it's comin :D

Anyway I'm excited to hear that there's a sequel on the way :D Vair vair excited

As far as this chap goes I loooooafed it :)

I really enjoyed seeing his family but one of my favorite parts was actually Shippo being all sweet and advicey.

I kinda was curious as to the other members of the 15 people party. We only know who...7 of them are?

This was very cute though :) Oh yes and Way to be Mamma Inuyasha :D

Lovely work Witchy!

P.S. Wait...did I read that right? Naraku was making out with WHO?
inuluvskags1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
lol i imagined kaede jumping for joy XD
loveyaa1210 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I have quite enjoyed the story so far. It is quite interesting and yet it seems like too much hasn't happened yet. I can't wait to see where you take the story and how Inuyasha figures out how to continue to be apart of Kagome's life.
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Inuyasha is quite the tipper. ;)
waterlit chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Every chapter's interesting heh, and this one's no exception. I can't remember who Jakotsu is, but it was funny seeing him sitting on Naraku's lap.

Update soon!
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Sewer sooncute Inus really helping her out I wish I had a customer that was hott AND tipped good...sighs...oh well. Love the story though I feel like I've been raping your page your probably tired of me hahaha

yourS trulY,