Reviews for Live Before You Die
Gingersnapp518 chapter 15 . 7/30
Really good . Hoping for next chapter
SilmarienU chapter 1 . 6/24
Absolutely love this story. I started reading it today and couldn't stop. I hope you continue this story. It has left me wondering how they plan on getting her out of the deal. Damon and her get back together. The Cullens reactions to Elijah. Oh and can't wait to see what would occur with Klaus... It is one of the best crossovers I have read so far.
nikkimikaelson chapter 15 . 1/17
I Love it.. Please Update
Animorphfan001 chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
This was amazing! I started reading this whole story today and finished it... TODAY! Lol! Great job by the way! You are amazing at what u do, keep at it and props for making me cry in a few chapters:'D ur just too awesome
xxOchibixx chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
I really want to know what will happen next. Please update this! Don't drop it please!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
I got really really really really excited when you mentioned a crow because Damon.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
i really hope you update. plsssssssss
loved the story...hated bella here though...urgh
TheSecretGarden101 chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
In desperate need of an Aria/Damon reunion and make up chapter ... Seriously in love with this fic hope you update soon !
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
Gosh, I AM LOVE, LOVE, LOVING THIS AWESOME FIC! Please come back to this story and update it, it's far too good of a fic not to be finished and I cannot wait to see what happens next! PLEASE?! ;o)
monkeey76 chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
Why would you not update? This is so good. You should have Klaus come. Don't give up on this story :)
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
love it!
keikei313 chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Please continue this story!
emily.barber.18 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
So when are you going to update the story it's been a year already
trix87 chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I love your story I hope you finish it :)
Writers Block 420 chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
Be patiently waiting for chapter 16. Hope you update soon. :)