Reviews for Live Before You Die
ohheyitsdjay chapter 15 . 2/10
Be patiently waiting for chapter 16. Hope you update soon. :)
parchment faery17 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
This story is really good. I've been reading it non stop. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
This is the most frustrating yet captivating story I have ever read.
vamp.beauty.freak chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Really this story is like watching a drama. My imagination went wild especially for the arguments between Aria and Bella. Pls do update ASAP ya. :D very nice story!
LexieBitch chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Nice
cwatker222 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
love it update soon
Aleiaa chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story! I really love how Bella is presented and I just can't help but really hate her. I wish for Bella to be even more miserable and for Aria to just stop caring for Bella.
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god!This story is my drug!I love every word of it!Please update asap!This is the best thing I've ever read!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
MME.95 chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
I think you did a pretty good job, I know you had a lot of difficulty with this chapter but it came out pretty awesome, and wonderfully realistic. I love how Aria did get depressed but unlike Bella she snapped out of it and was able to carry on with the rest of her life. I was so excited about the fight scene between Aria and Bella, finally Edward can see Bella for what she truly is, a selfish, holier-than-thou, naive bitch who only thinks about herself and blames others when anything goes wrong. I really hope you don't take as long to update with chapter 16, so please update soon.
slayer007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really love this story and hope u update soon!
jesskalynn4 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
i hope you start updating again and soon!
MME.95 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Seriously?! It's been months, MONTHS, since your last update (Like October, November, December and now we're over halfway through with January) and you STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED! I mean COME ON, this was just starting to get to the good part, where it's all action-y and we get to see Aria become a BAMF, and know you just fucking stop? What the hell? I, on behalf of my fellow followers of this story, kindly beg of you, please fucking UPDATE. Seriously, you're one of the few authors out there that don't have your head shoved so far up Bella's ass and know that there is no way in all of Crossover Fanfic hell that Damon would be into Bella, hell he actually made fun of her character in season 1 of the Vampire Diaries (off point). Anyway back to the issue at hand, please for-the-love-of-God UPDATE, we miss your story, we need our fix. And I'm hoping this review is the kick in the ass you need to get super inspired and write down, like, the next 40 chapters or so (the glory of wishful thinking).

Sincerely,
MME.95 (I'm actually your previous reviewer MME, put I have finally decided to create an FF account and write my own story, this just proves how long you've been missing)