Reviews for Can't Stop
hot4booth chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved this! Strauss's concern at the end and her acknowledgement that they would be confronting Stanworth made this so believable like it could have been a deleted scene.
Damira chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, this pairing works. I can see those two together. All that pent up passion has to go somewhere, right? Thanks for sharing.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
that was great. I liked the mix of sexy and sweet
LGhouse chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Loved this story! Loved the pairing! loved the smut!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
loved it!
cinnysangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Bravo! Loved it and I knew I wasn't the only one that shipped Rossi and Strauss.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I was wondering when somebody would finally use this episode to write a Rossi/Strauss story LOL

You captured them wonderfully and I really can see them doing this after they jumped at each other's throats.

Great stuff - as always!
1547291 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow! that was hot! now, next time that I watch this epi, all I'll think about will be your story and Rossi's thoughts on Erin LOL Once again, you did fantastic! Honest, nobody writes Strauss and Rossi the way you do and this story, I think it fits both characters in such a perfect way! I can picture something like this happening on the show, it does make perfect sense! Thanks so much for sharing! even when it's a hot little story, it is also a romantic one, because in the end, they love each other, it's not only about lust but also love! You totally rock Vanessa! All the very best my dear!
agsmith chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh wow, that was HOT! I just love this pairing. Thanks for sharing :)
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh my! that's one more cold shower for me.
Tokala chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
"You bet. You've got a lot to make up for for what you put me through in the last ten minutes. In fact, I'd say I'll let you cook for the rest of the week as a punishment."

Hehe... wow, that was HOT! Thanks for sharing! :)
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very hot, and very good, Vanessa!