Reviews for Out Of Time
EDZEL2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh my giddy aunt. This is, without a doubt, absolutely THE most brilliant description of how HoodyMaster came about, and how it must have felt to him. At the risk of being 'ever so slightly' OTT I think I love you, LOL!

I've written a plethora of Master-centric fics, and tried so hard to convey the Master's agony and desperation - you have managed so very descriptively, and seemingly so effortlessly with such beautiful prose, to convey exactly how I've always imagined it must have been for him.

I can't wait to read the rest of your Master stories. Thank you so much for sharing, you've made my day!
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This wes amazing. (By the way it's me HairMetalQueen) just experimenting with a new name.)

We seems to see almost the whole EOT episodes through the Doctor's or Wilf's eyes in the show and here in FFN, it was nice to see the redirection through the Master's eyes. The way that he felt sick after seeing the reminds of the body, but not because killed- it was not the first time for him- but the realisation how anumalistic it was. It was brilliant, it did seems that he was so different than his predecessors. Really great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh. My. God. This is, quite simply, THE best version of the Master's resurrection in fanfic that I have ever read. Truly. It's everything I've been trying to write since TEOT Part II aired and is far, far better than anything I've written. Well done. If this is your first attempt at violence and gore, well, I think you have a talent for it, to be honest! What I particularly like is that it isn't over the top at all - nothing seems gratuitous, and it describes the perfect horror that a character like the Master (who has always been so... well, together, focused, and particular (with the possible exception of Crispy Master and the Eric Roberts version if you count him as canon, I know many don't) would surely feel when he finds himself reduced to feeding like an animal. His sense of desperation to survive no matter what really comes through, as does his utter revulsion when he sees what he's become, what he's done, and what he must do to survive. And true to himself, he soon adapts and sees it as a sign of his superiority over lesser beings that he can survive even this. I love it. And its dark-fic too, which I also love! (Because the Master is a very dark character of course...)
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
THIS. This is just- I'm speechless. This is raw, unadulterated poetry!

I don't think words exist to describe how much I love this. This is exactly how I imagine him feeling whenever he devoured another human. I also imagine that he probably felt a bit of happiness and revenge, thinking that some of the people he ate were possibly people that had been killed before by his Toclafane.

Just... absolutely beautiful.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh wow SO CREEPY - fantastically written. o.o
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Good old crazy Master!
Brownbug chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ooooh, messy. I loved it! Very well-written, you could see it all happening in your mind's eye. Kudos to you!
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved this.

This is how I always imagined The Master to feel during that beginning scene.
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I...that was...Oh, bloody hell, what's the use? That, my friend, was beautiful, in a bizzare, gory way. Loved it _